Established Member
Here's some of my slug...
mach16.jpg

mach15.jpg

0819dsc_0741.jpeg

mach1_10771.jpg

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
WOW, there is some seriously nice cars here, props to EVERYONE.
TNTCobra I love your car man, so nice, very subtle and clean thought out touches on it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
s281cobra said:
It's a Saleen only color called Lizstick Red.

that's lizstick red? I thought it was a deeper red. Sure looks like that wild orange color they had in limited prodiction too. Anyone know the color I'm describing?

s281cobra

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
that's lizstick red? I thought it was a deeper red. Sure looks like that wild orange color they had in limited prodiction too. Anyone know the color I'm describing?

It can be darker it really depends on the sunlight and the viewing angle.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
sfs32vcobra said:
Here's a nice red Mustang keeping some really cool orange and blue company... thanks for the pic, Boris!

'05%20GT%20and'%2000%20R%2010-16-05.jpg

I assume then that is a picture of your 2000 R hanging in R&T Performance in Peoria? I was wondering who that would have belonged to... awesome pictures, bro :thumbsup: :rockon: :rockon:

Too bad that picture was taken infront of Uftrings it looks like. I will forever hate them... screwed me out of a car and then lied to my face about it. All for the better though I guess, I never would have ended up finding my Cobra somewhere else if they didn't dick me over.

Last edited:

sfs32vcobra

S197 Boss 302S Clone
Established Member
Tabres said:
I assume then that is a picture of your 2000 R hanging in R&T Performance in Peoria? I was wondering who that would have belonged to... awesome pictures, bro :thumbsup: :rockon: :rockon: QUOTE]

Yes - the picture at R&T's is taken of my car. Thanks for the compliments on the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread