Stock Challenger SRT-8 (392) Dynoed - 443rwtq/452rwhp

Nino S

Established Member
wow even it is a perfect condition happy dyno that is still strong power for a stock motor through an auto. Intake, full exhaust and a strong tune they will be around 500 rwhp with a 6 speed. Even though it is a fat pig it is still a great looking car IMO and now has decent power to back it up

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I have loved the Challenger ever since the beginning! This is just making it even more!!!! Man I need to win the lottery!

Supernova

Established Member
In the new issue of Autoweek, they said they ran a 12.44 (no mph given) on street tires.

Silver95

Established Member
i dont buy it, no way ANY pos dodge shitbox is doing that without alot of help. 0 elevation, very very happy dyno.

Nut swinger alert nut swinger alert! I can't wait to see and read your post when the 6 speed manual numbers get released.:loser:

6.0GTO

Established Member
Time marches on.

It's amazing how they keep on getting more and more out of these old ass IC engines.

Well maybe we should start more R & D on External Combustion engines. The amount of power they get out of the cubic inches on Mk48 torpedo is quite amazing. Could not be used on anything other than 1320ft at a time but might win a few races. Of course the fuel is deadly and you might kill yourself refueling :burn:

mustang_00

Established Member
isn't the crate 392 rated at 540bhp?

they already gave word that a all aluminum block 426ci will be replacing the 392 in 2-3 years.

think it's safe to say that the 426 will be rated at the 540bhp but pull the 392's bhp rating to the wheels. i'm not entirely disappointed just find it odd. especially if the numbers above aren't corrected.

the interior of the 2011 challenger looks odd.

can't wait to hear mod vids of these things

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Can't wait for the Jeep SRT8:D

I wonder how much was left on the table? Does a CAI, tune and exhaust help much or is it already maxed out? Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Stevo151

Established Member
damn... those are some serious numbers... arent the 1/4 mile times lke mid 12's? or have they not yet released that info?

cam346

Established Member
it a 6 speed i bet the auto are faster. is the auto gt faster than the 6 speed?

Users who are viewing this thread