Supra guy punk out. To Supra Slayer rematch

PoisonSnake

Banned
Cobra Wolverine, did you use to own an 03/04 cobra? I remember they said something about a supercharged mustang? Or was your SN 95 supercharged before the turbo?

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
If you said you got a mustang they wound let you in :eek:

whoa whoa whoa.... they blocked people with Mustangs from registering and people give SVTP a bad name? Wow.

Well good luck if/when you do race them, especially with your new setup.

Also I thought you were a different Willie in a comment I made on your turbo upgrade...lol my bad I thought everyone was talking about Willie Figurora something....(cant spell his last name)

jasil

Established Member
Willie, you handled yourself very well in the video. The guy doing all the talking was....well I guess I'm getting old that's all I'll say.

1.8t

Established Member
I read the whole damn thing. Jesus said he was out of the country, which seemed to be true. JetJox, the guy w/ the turbo porsche, wanted to run Wolverin, but didn't communicate well enough apparently. Apparently its a 6hr drive for him and he wanted a money race of at least $1k to make that commitment to drive up there. He asked Wolverine for a money race after the night when Willie showed. Wolverine doesn't want to run a car for $$$ that he knows nothing about and it didn't matter anyways as his car is down for the new setup. The Viper guy I am not sure what happened, guess he just didn't show. I don't know all the details, thats just what I picked up from reading 12 pages of stuff. BTW, Jesus said he wanted to race the track??? and not on the street do to something Wolverine supposedly said. Not sure of any of the details, but those were some of the subjects discussed. Maybe Wolverine can clarify.

Note: All info. came from that thread, I know none of the owners and or their cars so take everything said as hearsay.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
From what I gather, no one is even making plans to step up and defend the Supra's honor. WTF, are they seriously that timid nowadays? They turn down a good ol' roll race now? Looks to me like the Supra Dynasty has run it's course.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
1.8t said:
I read the whole damn thing. Jesus said he was out of the country, which seemed to be true. JetJox, the guy w/ the turbo porsche, wanted to run Wolverin, but didn't communicate well enough apparently. Apparently its a 6hr drive for him and he wanted a money race of at least $1k to make that commitment to drive up there. He asked Wolverine for a money race after the night when Willie showed. Wolverine doesn't want to run a car for $$$ that he knows nothing about and it didn't matter anyways as his car is down for the new setup. The Viper guy I am not sure what happened, guess he just didn't show. I don't know all the details, thats just what I picked up from reading 12 pages of stuff. BTW, Jesus said he wanted to race the track??? and not on the street do to something Wolverine supposedly said. Not sure of any of the details, but those were some of the subjects discussed. Maybe Wolverine can clarify.

Note: All info. came from that thread, I know none of the owners and or their cars so take everything said as hearsay.

Jesus got back in town that same day in the morning he say his car was ready to go seating in his garage :whine: Then he came out with some bull shit that somebody told him that i said i was goin to do to him :rolleyes:
Joe is a cool guy but if he want to run me he need to step up and talk to me like a man and not send lil mesage with some 30 yearold momas boy that still leave with his parent without a car or a job.

swtmustangman

Established Member
If I wanted to hear bitches talk smack, I'd watch wrestling. Post up some races or don't bother. Who cares about people who talk trash in forums.

HISSN

Established Member
ven2om said:
wow you guys sure are humble about the sport - :D.
Dude i'd be the same way if i had his car. His cars the whole reason I went turbo......When you can put down 1000+ hp and be able to use like a daily driver, that's a mean motherf@#ker.

HISSN

Established Member
swtmustangman said:
If I wanted to hear bitches talk smack, I'd watch wrestling. Post up some races or don't bother. Who cares about people who talk trash in forums.
By the video, it looks like they stopped talking on the forums and took it the streets.....And Cobra Wolverine posted a video not to long ago when he beat jesus at the track!!! Do you own a mustang??? Why would you hate on a very proven cobra and driver....jealous?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
swtmustangman said:

Atleast he is contributing something to this forum. What videos have you posted up?....

Users who are viewing this thread