Supra guy punk out. To Supra Slayer rematch

QuickSilverx

SVT Dreamin
Established Member
have any of you seen the "Walk Your Talk" video.. it has jesus i believe its the same guy talking shit about no one showing up to race him.. or something

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
QuickSilverx said:
have any of you seen the "Walk Your Talk" video.. it has jesus i believe its the same guy talking shit about no one showing up to race him.. or something

That is Jesus on that video

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
93supra said:
Same can be said about alot of they people posting here. I cant stand ignorant comments like yours. But the attitude you speak of does not define everyone who owns a Supra or any type of car. It's just funny seeing some people get all bent out off shape over something that does not involve them.

You guys are not realizing that Willie lives or resides in Orlando. Thats where all the drama related to this takes place. Thats four guys that challenged Willie. 1 Viper 1 Porsche and 2 Supra's. Dont assume everyone is like that. If I thought all Mustang ei...Ford people where Jerks I would not have half the freinds I have. Loose the hateful Mentality.

Willies car is fast no doubt about that. It can be beat and it has been beat. Its just that when it counted most to Willie he came out on top. :beer:
That was perfectly said! Does Adam still race? (he is the one with the blue supra)

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Gary is 5'6, I'm 6'8 :shrug:

How the hell do you fit in a Stang? My stepdad is 6'3, and his head rubs the roof in his Exploder with the seat tilted. My boss' brother is also 6'3 and about 350, and in his company's ranger, he looks like he was shoehorned in.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
93supra said:
Same can be said about alot of they people posting here. I cant stand ignorant comments like yours. But the attitude you speak of does not define everyone who owns a Supra or any type of car. It's just funny seeing some people get all bent out off shape over something that does not involve them.

You guys are not realizing that Willie lives or resides in Orlando. Thats where all the drama related to this takes place. Thats four guys that challenged Willie. 1 Viper 1 Porsche and 2 Supra's. Dont assume everyone is like that. If I thought all Mustang ei...Ford people where Jerks I would not have half the freinds I have. Loose the hateful Mentality.

Willies car is fast no doubt about that. It can be beat and it has been beat. Its just that when it counted most to Willie he came out on top. :beer:
+3 or whatever

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
swtmustangman said:
If I wanted to hear bitches talk smack, I'd watch wrestling. Post up some races or don't bother. Who cares about people who talk trash in forums.

+ 1

that was a pointless vid if you ask me. Yah, you have a fast car but race at track, not on the street if you want to settle somthing.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
maniak87 said:
+ 1

that was a pointless vid if you ask me. Yah, you have a fast car but race at track, not on the street if you want to settle somthing.

This video was done to show everybody in the supraforum that after all that talk they did about racing me. They never show up to race me :rolleyes:
You don't call somebody out and not show up to race that is a big punk move.

charnp

Ever Been Drug By A Woman
Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
This video was done to show everybody in the supraforum that after all that talk they did about racing me. They never show up to race me :rolleyes:
You don't call somebody out and not show up to race that is a big punk move.

dude if you were a foot shorter and 200LBS lighter your car would of gone 9's in that vid. :lol: :burnout:

EDIT: supra forums is down WTF!

SRV1

Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Gary is 5'6, I'm 6'8 :shrug:

That's a bitchslap right there! :D By any chance have you accidentally ever sat on him? VERY nice car btw! :coolman:

James

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
I'm 6'6 400lbs and I use to drive my roommates stang all the time.

Wolverine, your car is sick!!! Keep shutting those Supra guys up!

iboost5o

Banned
HISSN said:
Dude i'd be the same way if i had his car. His cars the whole reason I went turbo......When you can put down 1000+ hp and be able to use like a daily driver, that's a mean motherf@#ker.

So in other words... 1000hp + daily driver = asshole? :D.

Users who are viewing this thread