Supra guy punk out. To Supra Slayer rematch

SleeperSupra

V8 KILLER
Established Member
swtmustangman said:
If I wanted to hear bitches talk smack, I'd watch wrestling. Post up some races or don't bother. Who cares about people who talk trash in forums.

Wolverine,

You have a fast car…

If you are going to post on the internet at least learn how to put together a coherent sentence. Not trying to bust on you but my four year old niece has better grammar...

Why don't you run Ryan Woon's Supra or Chad in his Viper...

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
SleeperSupra said:
Wolverine,

You have a fast car…

If you are going to post on the internet at least learn how to put together a coherent sentence. Not trying to bust on you but my four year old niece has better grammar...

Dude, stay on subject at least. This one is below the belt. This isn't SVTGrammar.com by the way.

I was able to read Wolverine's comments without any trouble.

black04gt

n00b like whoaski
Established Member
SleeperSupra said:
Wolverine,

You have a fast car…

Dude, if you're gonna try to bust on someone about grammar, you should at least try to use proper puntuation...

,>you

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Wow that was damn pointless... Someone tell the short cry baby with a big nose to stfu please. Why was he talking anyways? Does he own the black car that was going to race everyone?

SVThink

What I got out of this thread......

Cavalier = GTO
Mustang Drivers > Supra Drivers
Mustangs > Supras

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
LOL, what do you expect from import people! Supra guys only like to race people they know they can beat - can't stand supra guys, they're the worst group!(ricers-F**K OFF)

bubbrubb

black04gt said:
Dude, if you're gonna try to bust on someone about grammar, you should at least try to use proper puntuation...

,>you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love the fact that a bunch of random people are taking cheap shots for no reason... :nonono:
black04gt, yours made me laugh out loud

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
SleeperSupra said:
Wolverine,

You have a fast car…

Let just say that, I race my own car.
Do you ever heard me saying, Hey race John force.. :loser:
Build something that you can run me with and stop talking about other people car that you thing might beat me. :kaboom:
in July my new project will be out let see anybody step up for that.

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Let just say that, I race my own car.
Do you ever heard me saying, Hey race John force.. :loser:
Build something that you can run me with and stop talking about other people car that you thing might beat me. :kaboom:
in July my new project will be out let see anybody step up for that.
yeah somehow people always do that when their cars wont have a chance to beat others people's car :-D

your new set up gonna be crazy :thumbsup:
you r the first guy with the fast street mustang :thumbsup:

93supra

Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
LOL, what do you expect from import people! Supra guys only like to race people they know they can beat - can't stand supra guys, they're the worst group!(ricers-F**K OFF)

Same can be said about alot of they people posting here. I cant stand ignorant comments like yours. But the attitude you speak of does not define everyone who owns a Supra or any type of car. It's just funny seeing some people get all bent out off shape over something that does not involve them.

You guys are not realizing that Willie lives or resides in Orlando. Thats where all the drama related to this takes place. Thats four guys that challenged Willie. 1 Viper 1 Porsche and 2 Supra's. Dont assume everyone is like that. If I thought all Mustang ei...Ford people where Jerks I would not have half the freinds I have. Loose the hateful Mentality.

Willies car is fast no doubt about that. It can be beat and it has been beat. Its just that when it counted most to Willie he came out on top. :beer:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
93supra said:
Same can be said about alot of they people posting here. I cant stand ignorant comments like yours. But the attitude you speak of does not define everyone who owns a Supra or any type of car. It's just funny seeing some people get all bent out off shape over something that does not involve them.

You guys are not realizing that Willie lives or resides in Orlando. Thats where all the drama related to this takes place. Thats four guys that challenged Willie. 1 Viper 1 Porsche and 2 Supra's. Dont assume everyone is like that. If I thought all Mustang ei...Ford people where Jerks I would not have half the freinds I have. Loose the hateful Mentality.

Willies car is fast no doubt about that. It can be beat and it has been beat. Its just that when it counted most to Willie he came out on top. :beer:

Agree :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread