SVTP virginia get together pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
the only thing u need a piece of is a new throwout bearing mr. squeeky squeek lol! iam just messing with u robert .

Satan's Snake

Established Member
yeah man I had a great time down there. Unfortunately the ride home wasn't as good. Stopped by fredericksburg to pick up my wife, and the cobra started runnin like shit at a stop light, pulled off to the side, tapped the throttle and the coil pack cover popped up on the passenger side head towards the rear. Had it towed 39 miles back to the garage and took the coil pack off and what do you know the spark plug was beat to shit and had no threads on it. Not to mention the fact that it was still attached to the boot when I took the coil pack off.:nonono: oh well time for some revised heads, and a bunch of other crap that's gonna cost thousands. I'll keep everyone updated with pics after I get into this new house:beer:

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
I've actually had it for almost a year now but too busy with other projects. It's an 08 vista blue/white stripes. You can gladly have a piece of it but my 2000 R is next.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Yea I got the call from Satan's Snake last night while driving into work...I couldn't believe it. Looks like we are going to have fun building her back up after the house purchase.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
4musangs you didnt used to have a 04 OW cobra did you? and ill glad take a piece of that R too! any mods on it?
Im doin the TO bearing right after I get my axle swap done.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
yeah man I had a great time down there. Unfortunately the ride home wasn't as good. Stopped by fredericksburg to pick up my wife, and the cobra started runnin like shit at a stop light, pulled off to the side, tapped the throttle and the coil pack cover popped up on the passenger side head towards the rear. Had it towed 39 miles back to the garage and took the coil pack off and what do you know the spark plug was beat to shit and had no threads on it. Not to mention the fact that it was still attached to the boot when I took the coil pack off.:nonono: oh well time for some revised heads, and a bunch of other crap that's gonna cost thousands. I'll keep everyone updated with pics after I get into this new house:beer:

Damn man that sucks. well you might as well put cams and heads on it since one side has to come off.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i hope so robert. man i really dont think u want a piece of that gt500 but r might be a good race. i want a photoshoot with those two cars now!!!!!!!! bobby when u gonna let me take some sweet pics of those things. iam drooling on myself bout the 00r and the chance to take some pics of my own of that car. it would be an amazing oppurtunity! satanssnake thanks for coming down and it was a good time other than ur mishap! i cant wait till u get it back together its gonna be sweeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satan's Snake

Established Member
Damn man that sucks. well you might as well put cams and heads on it since one side has to come off.

oh yeah cams are goin in it and I'll probably ship the heads and blower to steggy when the heads get delivered

i hope so robert. man i really dont think u want a piece of that gt500 but r might be a good race. i want a photoshoot with those two cars now!!!!!!!! bobby when u gonna let me take some sweet pics of those things. iam drooling on myself bout the 00r and the chance to take some pics of my own of that car. it would be an amazing oppurtunity! satanssnake thanks for coming down and it was a good time other than ur mishap! i cant wait till u get it back together its gonna be sweeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh trust me you'll be one of the first people I come after once she's back up and running...just so you know heads won't be the only thing gettin done. I may trailer her down there because so far I'm 0-1 for that particular stretch of highway.

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
No I didn't have an OW cobra but I do have an 04 Silver termi. The R is modded just a bit. It has a Vortech on it with about 650 at the wheels. But I'm up for a match sometime in the near future. No sand or salt for that one. Only has 3300 miles but I've beat it up pretty good.

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
Supercarkiller - Just shoot me a line sometime and we can meet up or you are welcome to come up to Stafford and visit. Ive got a nice back drop around my house if you want to take some pics.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nice cars

but what's up with the Black stang? Is a Cobra with different bumpers or a GT with cobra badges?

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
hahahaha ridla its a gt w/ cobra emblems on it. i wish steve would get on here and defend himself actually iam calling him now! hes at work and cant get on! oh well. 4 mustangs i might make a trip up this weekend if ur available. i want some pics of that car soooooooooooooooo bad!

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
supercarkiller - Your more than welcome to come up Sunday. I won't be home Saturday til after 6 pm and its freakin dark where I live. The street lights barely illuminate the street it's so dark. But anytime Sunday is fine. Just give me a call and let me know you are on your way and I will give you directions.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
how far away is stafford anyways and do u have any pics u can pm me of that 00r? ill call u tonight after work too chat.

RoadRash

Established Member
Sorry I missed out! I'll def. be at the next get together. Nice cars!

edit: I need to get some Nittos so this beast will hook!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread