SVTP virginia get together pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
It's not too far from Richmond. Coming up North 95 it's right between Fredericksburg and Quantico. I get off tonight at 7 so I'll be able to chat after then.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
staffords like 10 min past me on 95 man...its not that bad of a drive just don't let that cobra drop a valve

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
And as far as pics go, Supercarkiller, my computer at work is nice but is royally f'ed up and they won't let me fix it. So no pictures at work. And my pc at home isn't even hooked up. no time for that anymore.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
yeah no shit i probably just drive the truck up there. altough it would be a lot faster to drive the termi! mike sorry u couldnt come. u would have been the fastest one there so maybe i should thank u for not coming cause i cleaned up lol. satans snake is coming back at me with avengance though! i might have to borrow ur whipple!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
:dw:hahahahahaha robert i can picture ur face once u found out he had 650RWHP yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! lol! rofl !!!u wanna ride on sunday to check out bobbys cars ill ride with u and watch that shelby kick ur ass and them the 00r

RoadRash

Established Member
I love to get it out there and run it with you guys. Sure you can borrow the whipple anytime ... not! :lol:

:beer:

Satan's Snake

Established Member
not that whipple's are bad, just don't want one, I'd pic a KB over a whipple and TT over that...just a preference thing

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
gotcha! i know roadrash(mike) said his 2.3 is super quiet! and i really dont like the stories i read about kenne bell and thier customer service

RoadRash

Established Member
pullin my tranny sunday for the freeplay mod and a to bearing

Dude .. just do the freeplay mod. You just need to pull the clutch cable loose at the tranny to do that. Then you can adjust the TB off the pressure plate and no more squeal (if you have an aftermarket quad & firewall adjuster). I have it on my car and my TB used to squeal and know it doesn't and the TB works fine.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
I don't need a clutch just a bearing!.. roadrash did ur clutchfork rest on the side of the bellhousing before the freeplay mod? i noticed that when i did my cable firewall adj and quadrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread