SVTP virginia get together pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
lol. again with OW cobra how do you get all the attention? you're not invited to the next shoot attention whore!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
hwykng thanks man but yall are gonna get the other guys pissed at me! they are already giving me shit cause iam "stealing the show"

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Looks like you guys have alot of fun down there. I might have to make a trip this summer. Once again, your car looks amazing!

Satan's Snake

Established Member
the only reason people are givin you kudo's on your car is cuz my car died...oh and my wife says white is a "feminine" color. :shrug:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
OW gets more love than my yellow....but I like it! See you at Richmond Billy, If I can get my 275 DR's mounted on my stock wheels I may make a pass or two there.

RoadRash

Established Member
I don't need a clutch just a bearing!.. roadrash did ur clutchfork rest on the side of the bellhousing before the freeplay mod? i noticed that when i did my cable firewall adj and quadrant

Hmmm, I'm not sure man. The freeplay mod will keep pressure on the cable so you can adjust the TB off the pressure plate. When I adjusted mine, I started the car on jacks and looked through the inspection hole, then adjusted the firewall adj until the squeaking stopped and I could see the TB not spinning on the pressure plate.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Ok well my fork isn't supported at all by the bearing thats why i was going to replace it.. unless its the cable that is supposed to support the fork

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
man u guys are a ****ing trip! hahahaha.i have to give it up to svtvenom on the wheel setup though. he made it really all come together by selling me those wheels. however iam thinking bout selling them back too him too keep him from painting his ****ing calipers yellow! jimmy bring those damn wheels by the shop and let me mount them for u or just buy my 315's and 10.5's u got plenty of money! satansnake u right it is a feminine color they cant get enough of it either !!!!!!!!!! haha bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread