terminator vs. gt500 road course & 1/4 mile

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
so are you guys saying that he didnt drive the cobra to its max? his comments were that it was tail happy

i am no road racer (or drag racer either lol) but it seemed like he drove the shit outta both cars and said the shelby was more stable around the course. which is what alot of the road course guys on this site and others say - that the new improved chassis negates any pitfalls of the sra

i wish i could drive my car on the edge like that without worrying that i'd smash it!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Looks like the Old mans GT500 lost.
rotflmao.gif

OmahaStang

Established Member
Nice I was impressed.. I would have liked to see 3 drag races though for who knows the outcome would have been in all honesty.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Thats a great video. Was nice to see a heads up competition with a great driver for both. Termi ftw !!!!!

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
go termi, i thought the gt500 would of won (but not by much). but to see the termi pull ahead around 1/8 mile and stay ahead just a huge smile on my face. as for the one second, it COULD of been made up, if not really close to it with good tires. but think about this...
5 year old motor with how many miles?
5 year old suspension? how are his shocks etc?
put all new (stock) on and see if that second would disappear???? i think so
still love both cars

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
FWIW,

The same show pitting the 08 Viper against the 08 Z06 with the same driver and track as the Mustang video.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep1-Viper-Vs-Z06-Vette_159582.htm"]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep1-Viper-Vs-Z06-Vette_159582.htm[/ame]

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I thought the Terminator would beat the '500 on the course, but lose to it in the drag. :lol: Either way, I would take a Terminator....with a GT500 interior :D

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I thought it was funny when they showed the prices at the beginning and there was only a $9,000.00 diff. Where in the world are you going to find a new $42,000 GT 500?

Users who are viewing this thread