Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Oh Ben....

http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/news-...enefit-the-people-affected-by-the-earthquake/

ferrari-auto-laferrari-news-2.jpg

Maranello, August 31st, 2016 – On the occasion of the bilateral summit between the Italian and German governments that took place at Ferrari today, Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne announced that Ferrari will produce an additional LaFerrari, one more than the original 499 planned.

The 500th LaFerrari of this limited edition series, the first hybrid supercar by the Prancing Horse, will be sold at auction to benefit the people of central Italy affected by the earthquake of the 24th of August.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
@$&#+*!!

Yes, I put in a bid on it. I rather expect someone who doesn't already have three of them will out-bid me however... which would be a fine outcome.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
@$&#+*!!

Yes, I put in a bid on it. I rather expect someone who doesn't already have three of them will out-bid me however... which would be a fine outcome.

I'm sure you would have heard of this somehow else, but on the other 1% chance you didn't, and you win, I like knowing a single post I made on a message board increased the donations to help Italy.

...and if you win, you owe me a ride. :)

jcosta79

Established Member
@$&#+*!!

You might be the only couple in the world to have 2 PAIRS of his and hers LaFerraris.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm sure you would have heard of this somehow else, but on the other 1% chance you didn't, and you win, I like knowing a single post I made on a message board increased the donations to help Italy.

...and if you win, you owe me a ride. :)

Since he was the one that bought the car at auction the last time Ferrari did this, I'd guess he was one of the first to know this was happening again.

And yeah Ben, kinda surprised to see you put a bid in since you already have two of them with another on the way lol.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
But he could get rid of one of his and have this one yellow as well. I am sure they would make it more of s special edition if he won

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Ben, do you think Mclaren has an F1 in the works? McLaren denied the rumors, but I have a feeling they are working on another 3 seater McLaren!

Also, didnt you used to be into sportbikes?

btw, please clear your inbox!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
For your listening pleasure...

[youtube_browser]ZrfrqnrOzCI[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, Christine can really drive like a seasoned pro. You must be really proud of her Ben. The sound of that engine is pure music! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread