Where is Lightning Larry?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I'm gonna have to call :wf: on this one. As a member, you have a right to start a thread in SD and THEN call out any member you see fit. This thread, however, is about/for LL. Let's stay on topic.

He doesn't have the stones. Besides every so called call out thread directed at me has been total failures.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
LL hitting the old poles.......never imagined you in daisy dukes dancing to "looks that kill"

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I always got along good with LL and thought it was a riot when he'd go on a ban hammer rampage. The mods now are a bunch of pussies. :D

canibus

Established Member
Then do finally do something about RDJ. The guy does nothing but troll threads for drama and arguements. People like him are what keep alot of people from being potential members or cause so many lurkers who don't want to parttake because they don't want to be trolled with his nonsense.

The way I see it, lurkers that are too afraid to get their fingernails dirty, aren't svtp material. All the regulars have at some point held their own in defending their opinion. Those with thick skin are still around and those who couldn't handle it are on other sites bitching about this one.

canibus

Established Member
Since it's a mod filled thread I guess I should point out that the pic's being replied in full size is really annoying. Any way we can bring back the pic's being replied in a smaller size?

The lol thread is unbearable at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread