Where is Lightning Larry?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Since it's a mod filled thread I guess I should point out that the pic's being replied in full size is really annoying. Any way we can bring back the pic's being replied in a smaller size?

The lol thread is unbearable at this point.

When you simply quote a post the pics are small. When you quote the post and copy/paste the post into your own post then it shows up full size.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well I'll be damned. I didn't realize it changed. I'm on SVTP on my phone most of the time so the pics are all small lol.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I can only imagine what people were thinking when they saw him in his halloween costume, getting the pic taken that's in his avatar. At least the Batman guy was going to cheer up sick kids.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I always got along good with LL and thought it was a riot when he'd go on a ban hammer rampage. The mods now are a bunch of pussies. :D

This.

I've been on the wrong side of all the Mods except Barry and LL lol, still like all of them. Some people take this place way too seriously.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Some people take this place way too seriously.

tumblr_kwd15vZsvr1qailxuo1_500.jpg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Since it's a mod filled thread I guess I should point out that the pic's being replied in full size is really annoying. Any way we can bring back the pic's being replied in a smaller size?

The lol thread is unbearable at this point.

We're working on it. The site upgrade takes time to work all those things in.

Users who are viewing this thread