Wives/Girlfriends' thoughts on your Terminator?

what does your girl think about your Terminator?

• Total voters

wilderyzed

Established Member
My GF loves my car its how I met her lol she liked the car and started talking to me. What can I say its a chick magnet me not so much but the car makes up for it lol

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
My gf hates the Cobra in all aspects

does she not like muscle/sports cars in general, or just the Cobra?
i thought my girlfriend was just not into cars much at all, until i took her to TX2K10. She was in LOVE with the C6Z's and Lambo's, but that's all that gets her attention....
needless to say, she's got other plans for March 17-20th LOL

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Option #4: Prefers different generation Cobra

that's pretty rare, i would think...

well, true... however I'm a terminator converted notch, so "technically" not a cobra, but technically is a cobra... but still, lol...:(:(:(:(

no worries bro, all good...:thumbsup:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
My GF loves my car its how I met her lol she liked the car and started talking to me. What can I say its a chick magnet me not so much but the car makes up for it lol

"do this car have a poooosie magnet?"
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrpPbui37Dk"]YouTube - Borat on What Women Like[/nomedia]

my gf hates my car. she says "i used to love cars until you got THAT THING" she owns an LT1 SS. i think that has more to do with her opinion of the camaro killer that sits in the garage, while the SS sits outside.

Last edited:

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I met my girl bcuz we both had cobras!!! So having a "cobra" ftw!!!

That's awsome! She wouldn't happen to drive a sonic blue one would she? I remember I would go to Fontana 4-5 yrs ago and some good looking Brazilian girl would go w/her family and they all had 03-04 cobras. I also seen a blonde girl a few weeks ago w/ a silver conv w/ pink cobra inserts driving on the 71 fwy. Hot girl in a Cobra FTMFW!

Drazga

Established Member
GF used to like it lol i was kidding about selling it and she quickly insisted that i keep it. she still likes my dads C6Z better though.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
my wife loves the Mustangs since she drives a GT500 of her own. She loves the looks the young ricers give her when thay see who is driving it. She doesn't hesitate to show them just how bad ass she is when on the street. Buy the way, she is 60 and still going strong.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I'm single and I don't think it has anything to do with the cobra and my obsession. haha

But most girls tend to like it just don't get why I spend so much money on something that just sits in the garage.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife likes it, and lets me spend what I want with little to no hassle!

mineral154

whatever
Established Member
i am not sure the woman in my car likes it or not...her mouth is busy.
ran this thread by her, and she said wheres the likes to get laid in it category?

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Well its not a terminator..but she loves riding in the cobra! Despite the lack of insulation, sound deadening, and A/C. haha

She thinks everything I have done to the car is pretty awesome and that my cams sound 'sexy' haha...she definitely wants to learn more about cars.

I've had a fully assembled 8.8" rear end next to the bed for weeks, full A1000 fuel system on our table, etc...she doesn't mind it one bit.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
My wife has always loved the cobra ever since I picked her up in it on the first date. she doesnt bother me about spending some money on the car as long as it's not too much

she also likes to bust my chops about loosing to other cars in a race and when I over-do the bragging

WildFifty

Established Member
My GF, future wifey, was all against my foxbody... complained about no comfort and "its ugly". Now that i upgraded to the Cobra she enjoys riding in it and encourges me to keep it clean and modify it regularly. recently, i asked her if we should sell the car for something more practical and she said i would be an effin idiot to sell it.
Oh and she wants her own mystichrome convertible rarity is non of her concern. lol
Next week, she will be helping me polish my catback, i'll report back then...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread