Wives/Girlfriends' thoughts on your Terminator?

what does your girl think about your Terminator?

• Total voters

KILRSVT

Established Member
Don't have One at the moment but my last gf ask to floor it and I scared the he'll out of her...
This girl I was dating didn't understand what the big deal was... Didn't like how it was loud and it took up too much of my attention . Which is why we don't hang out no more haha

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
The wife has her own Cobra, LOL :)

Hers:
11.jpg

Mine:
9.jpg

all4ford

Lethal 03'
Established Member
My fiancé is a vette girl haha. As confusing as it is she hates mustangs but loves cobras. Kinda one of those things she loves anything fast. Tip of the day never let her drive it or you will never sit in the drivers seat again, it's true! She loves the terminator, car shows, she also likes learning and helping me with the mods. She hates when we breakdown though haha.

derockgt

Established Member
my girl loves it even more that the new s197s, she says it looks better and sounds way better

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
My last girlfriend gave me an ultimatum, her or the cobra. Needless to say my cobra got a new garage and a n20 system out of that deal! ;-)

It really makes me wonder how some women can come up with these crazy ideas that we would sell our cars, because they don't like them.
what was the story behind that loony giving you the ultimatum?

mrose75

Established Member
I think my wife is in the "is jealous of it" with a twist of "puts up with it; leaves me alone about it". She hates that I love it so much, but understands that it's a bad Mutha ...."Watch Your Mouth!!!"

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
my wife dident see my car for a while she dident think it was all that great until i stomped the shit out of this pos 5.0 that thought he was hot shit now she likes it tho

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
It really makes me wonder how some women can come up with these crazy ideas that we would sell our cars, because they don't like them.
what was the story behind that loony giving you the ultimatum?

You hit the nail on the head! She was jealous that I spend too much time on it. When friends and I would talk about it she would go silent and give me the eye.

There's only room in my life for one princess and that one changes color! :beer:

wjk

Established Member
My GF likes it, but probably not as much as my 05 GT. I don't think she really cares about how fast a car is. She likes the comfortability and ease of use.

mrose75

Established Member
My GF likes it, but probably not as much as my 05 GT. I don't think she really cares about how fast a car is. She likes the comfortability and ease of use.

Women....:nonono: Always so practical.

benulis55

Established Member
My girlfriend, now fiance, liked 99-04 mustangs as long as I knew her, the 94-98 ones she thinks are OK, but she hates foxbodies, and only sorta likes the 05+ ones. I bought my terminator in Texas and when it arrived, I pulled it out of the trailer it came on, got out and said "what do ya think??"...she looked at me with this awesome (horny) look on her face and said "this is the car we're gonna get married in", so yeah, she liked it. This was 6 months before we were even enagaged. I made a commitment to myself to get my "toy" before I got hitched, but luckily, shes like the car as much as I do.

MarkusK

Established Member
This is my wife at a trackday punishing my car, I even teached her how to do a proper "standing burnout",
ebfdaccadf.jpg

Oh, and she is 40...

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
My wife understands and knows what the Cobra means to me. She attends some events and car shows.

For me..... It's not just a car, it's a lifestyle as I belong to a local mustang group and have me ton's of people and made some really good friends along the way.

Now the 89......she hated that car..mostly becuase it smelled like pure gas when riding in it.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
my wife loves the Mustangs since she drives a GT500 of her own. She loves the looks the young ricers give her when thay see who is driving it. She doesn't hesitate to show them just how bad ass she is when on the street. Buy the way, she is 60 and still going strong.

Awesome! :rockon:Mine used to love driving some of the hot rods I had but this one has a clutch that is not friendly at all to an arthritic left knee. Heck even my knee gets weary.

I taught her to drive, including a few autocrosses, plus winter driving in Syracuse for many years, so her car control is excellent, she know what to do during slides.

It will be new clutch time soon, I am hoping a nice twin disc will help reduce pedal effort and she will enjoy ripping it again.

Users who are viewing this thread