Ported blower

BBCOBRA

Established Member
posi's port is more aggressive or open, epecially on the intake side.
the snake bite port is not just a port. They also change the gear ratio in the snout. that's why it makes good numbers. You dont need to run a smaller pulley such as the 2.76 with this one or you'll over spin it. It is also much more money too.

Posi's port is definately the better priced port. more bang for your buck.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Adding more gears robs power so to the question above only in my opinion it should be a Race Port or even a Stage 6.

lethal04

Established Member
Posi FTW here, buddy of mine made 540 wheel with this set up on e85. Good luck man !

dynobobstieg

One of our customers just sent this to us..
Stiegemeier Snake Bite

JerrySwinnygraph.jpg

dynobobstieg

That's nice and all.... But more info on the combo, setup, fuel, timing and amount of boost would help to compare apples to apples .
Thanks

One of our customers just sent this to us..

I literally just got this graph this morning and have not had a chance to get a list of all his mods. Now I am not trying to compare a Snake Bite to a Whipple because they are two different animals but this customer will because he has had both and the 2.3 Whipple got removed to put the Snake Bite back on because he liked it better. I mentioned talking to this customer a few months ago and his car will be appearing in a magazine soon which I am trying to get more details on and maybe even get him and his car on video if I can.

Thank You
Don

Last edited by a moderator:

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
A few q's.

Whats going on with the AFR's at 5800-6200 rpm? Also looks like its breaking up or something. Plug gap?

Users who are viewing this thread