A Big thanks to Greg@RET!!!

my92gt

Established Member
Today I took a trip down to SoCal to finally get my car dyno tuned by the one and only Greg.. Had an Appointment at 9AM but got stuck in LA traffic for a good while... Well needless to say I got there 20 mins late and Greg and his crew Where already waiting.. Great customer service and Very cool guys.. Any who I got the car dynoed And it made 522 RWHP and 528TQ... ran out of pump at 5500 RPM... Here is the problem I have twin FORD GT pumps with a Lethal Performance PPRV Delete, 60lbs'ers, and A stock mass air with a diablosport(should of left the SCT on there instead)... Greg said it can be 1 of 2 things either the PPRV Delete has a kink or I installed the fuel filter wrong(I doubt its on wrong but will check it anyways).. Either way Im satisfied with what I have for the moment... Next time I take it there it will have a fully built Teksid block and a Full return style fuel system :banana::banana::banana:... Oh and it has 2 lazy O2 sensors.... All of my mods are in my sig..
And I almost forgot this little bit of power could not have been achieved with out the help of Brian(Posi) and Derek(95sc) Thanks Guys...

Either way here is the video:

YouTube - ‪2003 cobra dyno tune at R.E.T‬‏

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, those are truly outstanding numbers if that is a 91 octane tune. Yeah, Greg is a great tuner. I've heard nothing but good things about him, his tunes and the shop.

my92gt

Established Member
Wow, those are truly outstanding numbers if that is a 91 octane tune. Yeah, Greg is a great tuner. I've heard nothing but good things about him, his tunes and the shop.

That is 91 pump.. And remember I maxed out the twin Ford GT pumps at 5500RPM so I know there is a little bit more on her... I also need to change the O2 sensors... And yes they have an awesome Shop with nothing but bad ass cars... That black convertible was badass... :rockon:

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Sounds good. How old is the battery? Seemed like a slow turnover

my92gt

Established Member
Sounds good. How old is the battery? Seemed like a slow turnover

The battery is OEM battery.. I do need to replace iras it sounds like it's going bad... Maybe that why my alternator fried a couple months ago...

Jefe

Established Member
You can pick up a Ford GT battery from Tousley

my92gt

Established Member
How much are the Ford GT batteries and how much do they weigh??? I want a light weight battery becasue I'm going to put te car on a diet... SRA, built Teksid, full tubular front suspension, corbeau seats, and full radio delete are in the works...

Jefe

Established Member
Not sure, youll probably have to call Tousley to check on that

my92gt

Established Member
Well today I dropped the tank and one of the lines were kinked... I checked the fuel filter and it was on correct... Now time to go get retuned and see how much I make...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Good Lord those numbers are huge! Greg is a great Tuner and consider yourselves lucky for having him close enough to work his magic on your cars.

my92gt

Established Member
wow... great numbers. wish i was closer there to have my 03 tuned :(
Take the drive and I guarantee you will be happy you did.. Great guy and an awesome shop.. The drive is good too...

Good Lord those numbers are huge! Greg is a great Tuner and consider yourselves lucky for having him close enough to work his magic on your cars.
Greg is one helluva tuner.. He definitely knows his stuff.. And remember I ran out of fuel by 5500rpm so she still has a little left in her... Now my question is, did I get the race port by Posi??

Also yesterday when I reinstalled the gas tank I took a drive around the corner and my fuel level sending is not working anymore.. It reads that I'm on low fuel and the tank still has plenty..

Users who are viewing this thread