BIG power with stock blower!

EX1

Established Member
A lot of people have been waiting on these numbers. Our stock blowers have serious power potential which i think gets overlooked by most people. Here are my results.....

MODS: C&L intake, 2.6 upper, IW 10% lower, Cobra Jet TB, Posi "Race" Ported supercharger/plenum, JBA LTs with matching off road 3" x-pipe, 3" Magnaflow catback, Dynotech aluminum DS.

POWER: 603rwhp and a whopping 659rwtq!!!!! NOTE: it was 85 degrees outside. Peak hp was at 5700 rpm and peak tq was at 4200rpm. The 03/04 cobra boys all know that the Eaton blowers become torque monsters when you start to spin them hard, and its definently the case on the GT500s as well.

Sorry but couldn't get a hold of any race gas in time so i couldn't do any pulls with the nitrous:fm:. Big thanks to Brian at Posi Performance for the hook-up!

1sweetazzGT500

Established Member
Great Numbers. Now need to keep those IAT's down to keep those #'s up there. Shelby H/E, etc...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congratulations and thanks for your business.:beer: We've both been axiously awaiting this that's for sure.

Can you post the graph? I'd like to see how it carries the hp after the peak.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
great numbers, was there anyother mods not stated such as KB boost apump, bigger injectors? just wanna know everything that was done to get those really nice numbers

EX1

Established Member
Great Numbers. Now need to keep those IAT's down to keep those #'s up there. Shelby H/E, etc...

I didn;t do a complete list of mods, only those that i thought would contribute to power :rolling:. I do have an AFCO h/e and moroso IC resevoir.

Great numbers, what where your numbers before the port?

I don't have any numbers prior to the port :( I added the port and TB since my last dyno trip.

Congratulations and thanks for your business.:beer: We've both been axiously awaiting this that's for sure.

I don't have them on the computer so i snapped a pic of the last part of the graph with my phone lol. The power came on strong but began to flatline.

Picture.jpg

great numbers, was there anyother mods not stated such as KB boost apump, bigger injectors? just wanna know everything that was done to get those really nice numbers

Stock fuel system! Only thing i didnt name was the AFCO h/e, moroso resevoir, various suspension parts, etc.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I don't have them on the computer so i snapped a pic of the last part of the graph with my phone lol. The power came on strong but began to flatline.

Picture.jpg

Stock fuel system! Only thing i didnt name was the AFCO h/e, moroso resevoir, various suspension parts, etc.

Flatline is great after the peak hp. Peaking and dropping off a cliff shows the port isn't very efficient. I do a lot of work to make sure that doesn't happen on any of my ports.

Last edited:

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member

so where exactly do I need to go to purchase one of these infamous ports?!!! btw any pics?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

Leonard 95

Established Member
Just curious, why not run it up to 6200rpms? I know I don't have a lower yet, is your power falling off at 6k due to the lower?

EX1

Established Member
Just curious, why not run it up to 6200rpms? I know I don't have a lower yet, is your power falling off at 6k due to the lower?

That was a picture of the first run. On the second run i did rev it to 6300. The power curve remained flat, no drop off or anything. The power isn't falling off it is just beginning to flatline which like Posi said, is not a bad thing.

Leonard 95

Established Member
That was a picture of the first run. On the second run i did rev it to 6300. The power curve remained flat, no drop off or anything. The power isn't falling off it is just beginning to flatline which like Posi said, is not a bad thing.

Good deal, very impressive to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread