2 in the stable

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Picked up the Terminator today. Spent all day flying out & driving back. Tired as hell. I know now why you guys like the Kenne Bells so much. I love the power band.

Here's a quick cell phone shot.
IMAG0401.gif

SVT Pille

Established Member
Nice termi, one of my favorite cars of all time I always wanted one. Those front quarterpanels gotta go though.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Wow didn't you just buy the sn95 cobra? lol

Ya at first I thought it was the reflection of some lights, but if those quarter panels are really slatted or vented or whatever you call it.. put some stock ones back on asap.

Good for you though, must feel good to have another :beer:

earico

Established Member
Nice termi, one of my favorite cars of all time I always wanted one. Those front quarterpanels gotta go though.

I know I'm not crazy about them.

Wow didn't you just buy the sn95 cobra? lol

Ya at first I thought it was the reflection of some lights, but if those quarter panels are really slatted or vented or whatever you call it.. put some stock ones back on asap.

Good for you though, must feel good to have another :beer:

Lol yeah I just got the 98 like 2 months ago. I spotted this Termi on eBay. I was not planning on buying another one but it was a deal I could not ignore. Its a Salvage/Restored title. The guy had a lift at his house and I looked it over thoroughly. Everything underneath was straight. The frame was not damaged. It didn't hit his reserve and I offered him instant cash. He needed the money so he said ok. $13.5k. I could part it out for more than that!

It's got 60k miles, Long tubes, high flow catted h pipe, flowmaster catback, spec 3 clutch, diff brace, FLFSC, springs, QA1 adjustable shocks, pullied, tuned, 90mm MAF, gauges & etc.

earico

Established Member
So luckily the guy that owned it didn't install the parts. He only installed the catback because the one that was on it when he got it was too loud for him. Well look at this. I pointed it out immediately when we were looking at it on the lift and he was like "Oh....." :bash:

DSC03555.jpg

DSC03557.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
So he put the right side tube on the left side and upsidedown and vice versa? lol good one

earico

Established Member
I like it alot, I think I have a friend who has the same color OEM fenders off an 03 if interested? Ill text him

Maybe if they are not messed up. Sure find out for me.

New Fenders and OEM skirts and it will look good.

I agree. It's got shitty fiberglass ones now. Gotta get some urethane ones.

I guess the 98 will be for sale soon :(

My wife plans to drive her for awhile. Maybe a few months. The 98 is a virgin car with only 38k miles. All it has is 3.73 gears, springs and adjustable shocks. Everything else is stock. Even the radio. I want to go fast and I hate to be the one to rape that car. ;-)

RSbeast

Established Member
Its cool; it just seems smarter financially to go get a terminator than to dump thousands into an older 96-98 4v car. Engine,trans,31 spline rear...etc

mysteed

Established Member
Nice buy for the price man! Sure it needs some OEM fenders and sideskirts but overall it looks pretty clean. Got any underhood pics?

SWAMPMODULAR

FAIRWARNING
Established Member
Wow he put the cat back on upside down, bet your VERY glad he didnt do more work himself!! Nice car though except the fenders...

earico

Established Member
Nice buy for the price man! Sure it needs some OEM fenders and sideskirts but overall it looks pretty clean. Got any underhood pics?

Here you go. Just std Termi stuff. I can tell by the bolt heads that the blower has been off the car. It may be ported already. The current owner didn't know what I was talking about when I asked him.

DSC03563.jpg

DSC03566.jpg

DSC03568.jpg

mustang3X

Established Member
Nice Termi, I remember the days of 2 and 3 mustangs in the garage =) well, I still have 2 but the 65 needs a total resto.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Nice, I remember seeing that one on Ebay when I was shopping. The distance/ title/ fenders/ fact that the ad seemed as if he knew nothing about the car (if I remember correctly) scared me away from it, but in your case (and especially for what you paid!) seems like a good deal! Congrats!:thumbsup:

earico

Established Member
Nice, I remember seeing that one on Ebay when I was shopping. The distance/ title/ fenders/ fact that the ad seemed as if he knew nothing about the car (if I remember correctly) scared me away from it, but in your case (and especially for what you paid!) seems like a good deal! Congrats!:thumbsup:

Thanks! That's the car. Yeah luckily he didn't do the work to the car. He listed some mods on the auction but he had no clue what all this car has. I keep finding more everytime I get in it.

I have since found that the car has Lojack already with a hidden removable chip that completely disables the car. It already has 60lb injectors. Didn't find a BAP so I need to pull the pumps and see if they're stock because I suspect they are upgraded already. I really think the eaton is ported already. I've got to find the time to take it off and see.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
bad ride man...love it...funny how the pipes were upside down like that...but lucky you!!! two siick cobras....i know the wife is gonna drive the 98 but make sure it doesnt get left out!

Users who are viewing this thread