Pro Dyno (Fort Mill, S.C.) SVT Cruise & Dyno Day Roll Call

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Link:phpEventCalendar: Event Display
Next Saturday (Feb. 25th) as long as weather is on our side who is all going? We will be coming through concord and Charlotte from Winston Salem if anyone wanted to meet up and caravan down there?
EDIT: Meeting at Hanes Mall outside of Macy's at 7:30 a.m, we will leave Hanes Mall parking lot at 8 a.m. Please get there on time and if you need me my # is 336 416 5745 call or txt me. Bring all mustang friends, the more the better!

Last edited:

93 whitepony

Established Member
I'm in along with my buddy with the white 95 cobra! What time would you meet and leave from winston?

Last edited:

99BlownVert

Established Member
I am going to come, I hope my 03 cobra rear bumper is painted this week so I can put it on. My friend just finished his built turbo mach 1 and I think he is going to come.

93 whitepony

Established Member
I'll be leaving from the airporrt area near I40 and hwy 68 if anyone wants to meet up and head to winston to meet TarheelTrooper and the guys.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I will have 2 other terminators for sure 100% at this moment going with me. Silver, sonic blue and my torch red. We will going 52 south straight to 85 towards concord mills so you fellas in the boro want to come down 40 and get on 52 to meet us? I wanna get there before noon so I am thinking we would leave winston at 8 a.m. ish...? We could all meet up at Hanes Mall if thats ok with yall?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Wouldn't it be quicker to take 40 to Statesville and then take 77 down?

Prob. so, but if some people want to meet off concord mills exit then we could go 85. I think it is pretty close to the same either way. But yes we can just go 40 to 77 if thats what everyone likes. I edited the first post for any new people.

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread