Pro Dyno (Fort Mill, S.C.) SVT Cruise & Dyno Day Roll Call

slow90coupe

Established Member
I went to the last one of these they had a few months back and it was awesome. I will have to see if i'm off work, but if I am, i'll be there. Don't know if either of my cars will be there or not, but who knows...

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I went to the last one of these they had a few months back and it was awesome. I will have to see if i'm off work, but if I am, i'll be there. Don't know if either of my cars will be there or not, but who knows...

Thanks, we will do another big Winston meet soon when spring gets here, but this one will be a meeting place just to roll out.

Tango7

Established Member
If weather is good there are several of us crusing down from Hickory. I will look you guys up down there. It would be great to meet you guys. I will be in a 99 Electric Green Cobra..

slow06

Established Member
Got a decent group going with me. 6 Terminators, comp orange, torch red, redfire, yellow, black and my sonic blue. Hope to see everyone there. :banana:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
If weather is good there are several of us crusing down from Hickory. I will look you guys up down there. It would be great to meet you guys. I will be in a 99 Electric Green Cobra..

Got a decent group going with me. 6 Terminators, comp orange, torch red, redfire, yellow, black and my sonic blue. Hope to see everyone there. :banana:

I will try to come. My KB is getting rebuilt, so the Cobra can't come ;(

See you fellas down there!

Users who are viewing this thread