Pro Dyno (Fort Mill, S.C.) SVT Cruise & Dyno Day Roll Call

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Dan's dyno reads a little higher than Caleb's dyno, or either Caleb's just reads a little lower and Dan's is right on the money. So needless to say I'm excited to see what mine will lay down.

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
^Thats why i want to go to compare my car to my buddy's.My buddy had a cobra with the same setup as mine except his had a posi port and a throttle body and plenum and he made 524hp and 514 ftlb. Mine has an apten port with stock tb and plenum mine made 484hp and 515 ftlb on a different dyno. So going to see how they compare.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
^Thats why i want to go to compare my car to my buddy's.My buddy had a cobra with the same setup as mine except his had a posi port and a throttle body and plenum and he made 524hp and 514 ftlb. Mine has an apten port with stock tb and plenum mine made 484hp and 515 ftlb on a different dyno. So going to see how they compare.

Yea my old setup was 15 hp ish more on dans dyno, with same temps.

twisted03snake

Established Member
Concord mills is off i85...you guys planning to stop by there and meet some of us Charlotte/concord guys or are u going down i77? Shoot me a text tarheel 704-668-4420

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Concord mills is off i85...you guys planning to stop by there and meet some of us Charlotte/concord guys or are u going down i77? Shoot me a text tarheel 704-668-4420
We can just come 85, what time are yall meeting off of concord mills?
I will be coming from Burlington way, name a place we could meet up. I usually go 40 to 85 to Charlotte.
We will come 85 so can meet you, where do you wanna meet of 85? Salisbury?

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Last edited:

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
I'll have to come through lexington to fill up with e85 so going 52 south to 85 would be best way for me. This place carries e85 in charlotte, says it 15 minutes from concord miles, you charlotte concord mills guys know where it at exactly? Ill probably have to fill up on way back home from pro dyno.

Map of R & K Express

TC, FYI...got a bunch of e85 from sparky's yesterday and the it tested e85 on the money..

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
TC, FYI...got a bunch of e85 from sparky's yesterday and the it tested e85 on the money..
Yea jerm told me, thanks for the invite! Lol
So we are gonna meet at hanes mall then go 52 south to 85 to meet the charlotte guys?
Yea I like that drive better, plus will work out better if they wanna meet.

93 whitepony

Established Member
They usually meet on the back side of the malll by Dicks sporting goods, Tarheeltrooper said we're pulling out at 8 o'clock on the nose.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Will be there with 93 whitepony
Cool deal.
I know judging starts at 12 but does anyone know what time we need to be there to be entered in the car show?
I just called him, he said just early enough to get signed up and get a parking spot. I doubt I will show, just gonna do dyno pulls, but leaving at 8 would put us there at like 10:45/11:00 ish tops

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
What time you think you'll be coming thru Charlotte? Do u know where 485 comes in to 85? Text or call 704-668-4420

I know where concord mills is, that where yall will be? Hanes mall is 1 hr and 16 mins from concord mills. Ill stop to fill up in lexington so I would assume we would be rolling thru concord mills area at 9:30/9:45 ish.

Users who are viewing this thread