Pro Dyno (Fort Mill, S.C.) SVT Cruise & Dyno Day Roll Call

99BlownVert

Established Member
its at the shop and he is putting the new one on when he gets done painting it. It is also getting a small chip on the fender fixed so thats the other thing lol, but its supposed to be done so we will see!

twisted03snake

Established Member
Dusty, looks like the e85 station I want to fill up on way down or back is near where you wanna meet, R & K Express 8712 Pence Rd Charlotte, NC 28215. You know where this is?

I'm not sure where Pence Rd is...let me search it, I'd like to know myself! Wouldn't mind feeding my car a lil corn in the near future!

twisted03snake

Established Member
Dusty, looks like the e85 station I want to fill up on way down or back is near where you wanna meet, R & K Express 8712 Pence Rd Charlotte, NC 28215. You know where this is?

I just searched and called them, I know exactly where it is and they still have it! Had u rather meet there?

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Alternator is on and car is alive again. Wow, I would have been beyond pisssssed if this alternator would have took a dump on me on the way to pro dyno or once I got down there!!! Just goes to show you, everything happens for a reason!

Phil'scobra

Established Member
I am going to try to meet the guys at hanes mall in the maceys parking lot between 730 and 8 hopefully...

I am thinking about going. I will be going to Winston by way of Pleasent Ridge to 68 to 40 as you and 93 mentioned earlier.

Let me know if you all are meeting up to go to Hanes.

93 whitepony

Established Member
Hey philscobra if you want we can meet you at the mcdonalds on hwy 68 like coming to high pont as soon as you come under i-40 around 7:15 then jump on the hwy to hanes mall

Users who are viewing this thread