how much a well driven 700rwhp terminator should trap?

03snakeminated

Established Member
a guesstimate of course?, i think high 9's and maybe 140ish is attainable, just a little discussion here with one of my ls1 friend that i might have to :bash:

twhitey

Established Member
It will take an above average driver to get into the 9s. Launching a 700 plus rwtq car is going to be a good time.

TRBO VNM

I went 138mph making 700 with a full weight car, actually may have weighed more since I had a full stereo system with sub. car also had 18" chrome front wheels and 17x10.5 rear with hoosier DR's and suspension was road race suspension, not drag suspension. and that was spinning sideways out of the hole. I have video

TRBO VNM

yeah, I was over 3800# easy.

I just weighed my current setup and it is 3750 with drag wheel setup, so I know my old setup was over 3800.

I had to upload it to photobucket. I need my site updated.

[ame="http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh157/trbovnm/?action=view&current=TRBOVNMCecil.flv"]TRBOVNMCecil.flv video by trbovnm - Photobucket[/ame]

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I went 138mph making 700 with a full weight car, actually may have weighed more since I had a full stereo system with sub. car also had 18" chrome front wheels and 17x10.5 rear with hoosier DR's and suspension was road race suspension, not drag suspension. and that was spinning sideways out of the hole. I have video

yeah, I was over 3800# easy.

I just weighed my current setup and it is 3750 with drag wheel setup, so I know my old setup was over 3800.

I had to upload it to photobucket. I need my site updated.

TRBOVNMCecil.flv video by trbovnm - Photobucket

What was your exact suspension set up on these runs? Coil Over Spring rates?

TRBO VNM

Nice run. Looks like there is more left there... lol:beer:

lol, not anymore. that was my first comp o. it went into the wall at ATCO at the NMRA event because the track offiicials didn't see the previous car put coolant down. so 750hp(turned it up more at this event than what was in the vid) and coolant don't mix.

What was your exact suspension set up on these runs? Coil Over Spring rates?

350# front and 600# rear, MM coilovers all around, IRS, full interior nothing changed, full aftermarket stereo and as you can see, chrome fr500 18's in the front and replica 17x10.5 polished in the rear. hoosier 335 DR's. definitely more in that car if I had proper suspension and wheel setup.

Awesom Jason, sounds great.

that was my old car. vid is pretty old actually.

sick vid man !

thanks. hopefully will get more soon of the new setup.

03snakeminated

Established Member
lol, not anymore. that was my first comp o. it went into the wall at ATCO at the NMRA event because the track offiicials didn't see the previous car put coolant down. so 750hp(turned it up more at this event than what was in the vid) and coolant don't mix.

350# front and 600# rear, MM coilovers all around, IRS, full interior nothing changed, full aftermarket stereo and as you can see, chrome fr500 18's in the front and replica 17x10.5 polished in the rear. hoosier 335 DR's. definitely more in that car if I had proper suspension and wheel setup.

that was my old car. vid is pretty old actually.

thanks. hopefully will get more soon of the new setup.
hey boss
what your new setup consist of?

Users who are viewing this thread