2000 R cf air splitter - another run

JoeJ

Established Member
Kevin,

Thanks for posting the pictures. It sure is easier to put the splitter on and take it off. As for secret of going fast, I only wish I did have some secrets as I sure need them. I am getting as old as dirt and it is getting harder to just get in and out of the car. :shrug:

Seriously tho, I still have a lot of fun on the track and looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. :beer:

Andy M

Established Member
yes, let me know asap if you want one. I would have to contact the fabricator to get one made up so I won't have a lead time until I call him.

Andy M

Established Member
Joe,

I spoke directly with the fabricator earlier today. I also left you an email.

let's chat later today. I will give you a ring.

Andy M

Established Member
latest new cf splitter with cf skid plate

Just picked up the latest splitter for Gary from TX.

Notice the newest design using a cf skid plate instead of a piece of aluminum.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Andy:

Your splitters are da bomb man!!! :dancenana:

Keep up the awesome work!

For anyone needing a new splitter, don't even consider the Ford part. Andy's is at LEAST 10x better and 1/4th the weight. (at least)

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Can't wait to get it. I'll be taking the short drive to Houston to pick it up tomorrow.
:banana::banana::banana:

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Haven't been on much lately but I met Andy in Houston and got my new CF splitter. He helped me put the Dzus fasteners on with his rivets and rivet gun.

This splitter is 100% first class. I went ahead and had the fabricator finish it with paint so it'll look stock. Plus he added a plain CF strip on the bottom as a protector to take the scrapes from the roads and curbs. I took teh stock one off and have already put the new one on. All teh Dzus fasteners lines up perfectly Andy. Looks better than the stock for sure. I still need to do something about the forks in teh back. Either I'll install the factory style forks that came in the kit I have, of I'll just rig something up to save the weight.

Thanks Andy. It was definitely worth the money. A must have for any 00R owner who intends to drive the car without damaging the stock splitter or worse having the stock splitter damage the car.

Andy M

Established Member
Gary,

Nice meeting you the other day and glad you are a satisfied customer! :banana:

Pls post a pic of your car with the splitter on when you have time. And please try to make the TWS event in November. I will give you a ride at speed in my Terminator! We'll see if we can turn you into a track whore like many of us here are. :shrug:

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Should I bring some Depends. lol

0003600010544_500X500.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread