2013/14 Dual Pump setup for 12 and older??

91z28350

Established Member
Here is the 13/14 dual pump setup, M-9407-MSVT. Anyone know if this can be modified to work on the '12 and older cars? With a BAP (competition) they are good for up to 1100 RWHP per the KB site. Would be a nice, dollar friendly upgrade for most cars if it could be made to work with existing wiring.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Here is the 13/14 dual pump setup, M-9407-MSVT. Anyone know if this can be modified to work on the '12 and older cars? With a BAP (competition) they are good for up to 1100 RWHP per the KB site. Would be a nice, dollar friendly upgrade for most cars if it could be made to work with existing wiring.

any pics?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
This is something I'm looking into doing on mine as well. For what it's worth, the FRPP number you listed is ridiculously priced (at least for now), and on backorder, but this same pump can be had under the Ford part number (DR3Z-9H307-B) through Tasca or any other good guy Ford vendor here for around $350.

It's shape and design is very different than the 07-12 GT500's, so it certainly won't be a plug and play option. Modification using the old pump housing will be needed.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Ford GT pumps and dual BAPs are good for nearly the same....I'm doing them in mine.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This is something I'm looking into doing on mine as well. For what it's worth, the FRPP number you listed is ridiculously priced (at least for now), and on backorder, but this same pump can be had under the Ford part number (DR3Z-9H307-B) through Tasca or any other good guy Ford vendor here for around $350.

It's shape and design is very different than the 07-12 GT500's, so it certainly won't be a plug and play option. Modification using the old pump housing will be needed.

keep us updated

JimIII@jdm

I recently noticed this part number had the tech notes changed to read it holds dual Aeromotive Pumps and is only an upgrade specifically for the '13-'14 GT500. I called the tech line and they are not currently giving any more information and they are not using it it for any of ther aftermarket upgrades for the '13-'14 GT500 which makes me wonder where the hell they came up with this?!?

https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23740

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
makes me wonder where the hell they came up with this?!?

My guess as to why this was developed was that it may have had something to do with the '13/'14 FRPP Procal/blower upgrade kit that was killed before it made it to the shelves. Maybe those from the CJ contingent at FRPP were interested in something along these lines as well?

JimIII@jdm

My guess as to why this was developed was that it may have had something to do with the '13/'14 FRPP Procal/blower upgrade kit that was killed before it made it to the shelves. Maybe those from the CJ contingent at FRPP were interested in something along these lines as well?

The Cobra Jet program uses the full Aeromotive Return fuel system. They know the CJ's are making too much power to even consider a stock type fuel system even with bigger pumps. My guess is your right about the Procal/Blower upgrade that never came to fruition.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I recently noticed this part number had the tech notes changed to read it holds dual Aeromotive Pumps and is only an upgrade specifically for the '13-'14 GT500. I called the tech line and they are not currently giving any more information and they are not using it it for any of ther aftermarket upgrades for the '13-'14 GT500 which makes me wonder where the hell they came up with this?!?

https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23740

The Cobra Jet program uses the full Aeromotive Return fuel system. They know the CJ's are making too much power to even consider a stock type fuel system even with bigger pumps. My guess is your right about the Procal/Blower upgrade that never came to fruition.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully down the line we can get some info on the pumps themselves. Maybe a possible upgrade for older gt500 stock fuel pumps.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Thanks for the update. Hopefully down the line we can get some info on the pumps themselves. Maybe a possible upgrade for older gt500 stock fuel pumps.

At that price though, I would think there would be better/cheaper options already available. The FGT pumps flow enough to max out the stock fuel lines (when run with a dual BAP), and combined they're half the price of that FRPP pump assembly. For an 07-12, it just doesn't make sense.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The FRPP 13-14 GT500 upgraded pump module assembly has two Aeromotive 340lph Stealth pumps installed. The housing will not work in the 2012-earlier tanks, so you will need to swap tanks for the assembly to actually bolt in. The round mounting portion is angled down where the previous model sits flat. Hope that helps clear up some of the simpler install questions :beer:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The FRPP 13-14 GT500 upgraded pump module assembly has two Aeromotive 340lph Stealth pumps installed. The housing will not work in the 2012-earlier tanks, so you will need to swap tanks for the assembly to actually bolt in. The round mounting portion is angled down where the previous model sits flat. Hope that helps clear up some of the simpler install questions :beer:
The other question would be what about the plug in connector. Its different on the 13-14 compared to the 07-12.

Users who are viewing this thread