Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What the **** lol

Can't bring family into conversations.

LightningLou

Established Member
So basically this car is good for one thing which is going fast in a straight line... Wow, they really pushed the envelope here.

Kiohtee

Established Member
So basically this car is good for one thing which is going fast in a straight line... Wow, they really pushed the envelope here.

This thing has always been advertised as a straight line machine, so where the sudden surprise and butthurt comes from I have no idea.

And yeah, they kinda did push the envelope here. Even if the best it runs is a 10.0 in the hands of anyone else, who else is pushing a car off the showroom floor and doing this?

*removes brand blinders from your face*

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
The amount of drivers that buy sports cars and then actually take them to a track is probably less than the amount of people that buy a 4x4 suv and take it off road
So yes, I'm totally fine with what this car will do in a straight line.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just glad that we aren't getting 260 horsepower modular Mustang GT's and V6 powered Plymouth Prowlers anymore! Those were the groundbreaking cars of the day when I was getting enough cash to make my 235 horsepower Foxbody fast.

Either way you look at it, groundbreaking or not, the Demon is a go fast car for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightningLou

Established Member
There's been boosted 5.0's and Terminators running 10's and 9's for awhile now. Even c6z's have been doing this, so you know I am not a brand loyalist although I do prefer Fords because that's what I like obviously on an SVT forum... Who knew? Sure they do not come from the factory like this, but it's not some impossible feat to get a big boosted v8 to run a decent 1/4mi. Hell, even my twin turbo Audi s4 with a 2.7l v6 traps almost 130 in the quarter and I can still take it to the road course and it does even better there too. I like cars that can do more than one thing great, that's all. And yes, I am 100% a car guy lol. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread