Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
how about silver? do they have it in silver?

Out by the pool soaking up some sun and did a few quickies.

GT500_FINAL-XL7-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL6-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL5-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL1-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL4-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL3-L.jpg

GT500_FINAL-XL2-L.jpg

DepWraith

Established Member
Where's derpwraith at? He's been quiet since the release

Sorry Dusten, what release? A drawing?

Please fill us in on the specs of this great release you speak of...transmission? Motor? Order date? MSRP?

Oh that's right, you just are here to call people names and poke fun at stuff you have no idea about to make yourself feel cooler.

Congrats, you're the cool kid on the block with zero information.

ToddW702

Established Member
My eyes really like the Blue w/Red stripes. Thanks for the colors Tob

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Please fill us in on the specs of this great release you speak of...transmission? Motor? Order date? MSRP?

Oh that's right, you just are here to call people names and poke fun at stuff you have no idea about to make yourself feel cooler.

He was speaking of the quote below. Why you put all your faith behind MT and other false sources, while disbelieving DBK is unknown.

Like I said, no beans.

We will know next month when MT spills them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Dusten

Established Member

No smartass. You wanted dbk to spill the beans since mt was about to anyways. The mt releaese was as useless as expected. So why don't you enlighten us.

Im not an insider, but I also have been here long enough to know dbk knows his shit.

DepWraith

Established Member
Honestly you can piece together all the info that has leaked out to come up with what I just said, outside of the trans confirmation.

Yes, you can piece together all this info from "leaked" sources which can't be verified (which is a big no no around here I found out).

No smartass. You wanted dbk to spill the beans since mt was about to anyways. The mt releaese was as useless as expected. So why don't you enlighten us.

Im not an insider, but I also have been here long enough to know dbk knows his shit.

Very mature reply and in no way helpful.

I don't have a source any more, said that quite some time ago, so good job following along.

Of course I want DBK to spill the beans IF he knew something...who wouldn't?

I've been here long enough to know that sometimes some people do know things, but I haven't heard one bit of verifiable information from anyone on this other than people saying "no" to everyone who does offer a piece of intel.

Fact is that this project has been very tight lipped and not everyone that was "in the loop" in the past is in the loop for this one.

Everyone want's to throw stones and claim BS on people sharing information, but then they don't share any themselves...there's plenty of ways to share information without burning your bridges, especially in today's day and age...so you need to sit back and wonder why nobody is spilling the beans if they really have any?

Dusten

Established Member
Yes, you can piece together all this info from "leaked" sources which can't be verified (which is a big no no around here I found out).

Very mature reply and in no way helpful.

I don't have a source any more, said that quite some time ago, so good job following along.

I've been here long enough to know that sometimes some people do know things, but I haven't heard one bit of verifiable information from anyone on this other than people saying "no" to everyone who does offer a piece of intel.

Fact is that this project has been very tight lipped and not everyone that was "in the loop" in the past is in the loop for this one.

Everyone want's to throw stones and claim BS on people sharing information, but then they don't share any themselves...there's plenty of ways to share information without burning your bridges, especially in today's day and age...so you need to sit back and wonder why nobody is spilling the beans if they really have any?

I know from a career of having a security clearance that the easiest way yo lose your insider info is to open your mouth about it.

My post was in no way meant to be helpful. It was to continue to point out that you know nothing. You spout bullshit in an attempt to look important, when in fact you're not.

And "anymore" in quotes on your source. The one you can't prove worked with ford, and dbk posted that the project lead has never heard of.

DepWraith

Established Member
I know from a career of having a security clearance that the easiest way yo lose your insider info is to open your mouth about it.

My post was in no way meant to be helpful. It was to continue to point out that you know nothing. You spout bullshit in an attempt to look important, when in fact you're not.

And "anymore" in quotes on your source. The one you can't prove worked with ford, and dbk posted that the project lead has never heard of.

Good story, but again, neither you nor anyone else has provided proof.

Happy for your security clearance, been there done that, but lets be honest here: An anonymous post on the internet about a project that literally has an unknown number of people working on it would hardly point to any one person...unless you signed your name to it, lol.

Facts are facts and unless someone here wants to post up some sort of proof (photo/video) or states specs (he hasn't even done that) that can be verified later, then their conjecture is no more real than anyone else's.

I could care less how I look to you or anyone else and we still don't have ANYONE telling us anything other than "no".

You still don’t get it. I did not think anyone could be this ignorant....

Do you wonder how he can be so certain your info was BS before it proved to be? Maybe just maybe he knows exactly what he speaks of....

I haven't seen anything posted that is verifiable by anyone yet.

Please explain how someone can "know exactly what he speaks of" if you don't post "exactly what he speaks of"?

Saying "no" to people doesn't count, lol.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
We are talking about the guy who had Raj's Ford GT stored in his personal shop, owns the Ford GT forum, and hangs out with the Ford family in their booth at Le Mans.

You talk about security clearance and being tight lipped, which is exactly what he is doing. If he says "no" to an idea you have, it's probably a good idea to look in a different direction. If he came out and said "yeah it's going to have a 2.65SC 5.2CPC 755hp, 700tq, it runs 10.6s all day and will eclipse 205 mph with a 315/335 tire setup" he would probably lose some of his privileges or face penalties if he has signed a non-disclosure.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

Literally basically everyone.

Wrong bullshit is not intel. It's wrong bullshit.

Super not tight lipped at all really. I mean the car is nowhere near public hands and the powertrain has literally been shown, in photos, on the internet.

Confirming that wrong bullshit is wrong bullshit one way to do so.

paluka21

Established Member
A lot of wasted space on this thread with speculations and nonsensical debating. I’ll stop here to “save” needed space for when the car is further revealed.
With that said, love the above overhead depictions. Would look bad ass in red candy or sonic blue! Anyone interested in a slightly used ‘14? :)

Users who are viewing this thread