C63 AMG does burnout in times square & attempts to run over NYC Cop

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I’m gonna guess he had fake plates like the motor cycles do...so no he might not be caught.
If you think this guy isnt getting caught your out of your mind. Too many witnesses and they already have his name.

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member

Eluding police alone in NJ/NYC with a prior history/on parole is a 10 yr ("flat") sentence alone in NJ/NY. Basically, these guys are (Edited by moderator, please do not bypass the profanity filter) and serving long jail sentences, even with $100K+ defense per some "friends" I talked talked to......

Last edited by a moderator:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Eluding police alone in NJ/NYC with a prior history/on parole is a 10 yr ("flat") sentence alone in NJ/NY. Basically, these guys are f*cked and serving long jail sentences, even with $100K+ defense per some "friends" I talked talked to......
Good to see they are caught.

mcaligiuri

Established Member
you dont try to jump out a window when questioned by police if your innocent just saying. Plus they have a prior history, these are model citizens, throw the book at them.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Eluding police alone in NJ/NYC with a prior history/on parole is a 10 yr ("flat") sentence alone in NJ/NY. Basically, these guys are f*cked and serving long jail sentences, even with $100K+ defense per some "friends" I talked talked to......
Please be illegal aliens with illegitimate businesses. Pretty please.

Eric Garttner

Established Member
I'd love to know where they hid the car. Gotta be a good ass place if they don't want it found. Possibly a chop shop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I'd love to know where they hid the car. Gotta be a good ass place if they don't want it found. Possibly a chop shop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thats what i was thinking. Its evidence in the case so ofcourse there trying to hide it.

Users who are viewing this thread