C63 AMG does burnout in times square & attempts to run over NYC Cop

Eric Garttner

Established Member
Update on the local NJ/NYC news just now---the pair will be going before the judge tonight. Looks like they are gonna try to charge the driver with attempted murder and assault, among other charges. While being transferred, Santos claimed "you have the wrong driver." :D

The C63 was also recovered, with damage as expected.

There's a conspiracy theory to that

91152b23266619c3c5211c6fb695e103.jpg
035fd2b9547d7bde8dd42b5dc54ffaf6.jpg
582f340726af742430461b62f533274b.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I mean what are the odds that two common cars in a city like NYC could be involved in separate incidents hahaha people need to stay in school and not become retarded

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I saw no attempted murder. The video clearly shows the car stop as the officer approaches. Then when he gets closer, the car tries to steer around him slowly. But the officer side steps to block him. He even tries to go the other way around the cop, but the cop tries to stay in front of him. At that point the cop pulls his weapon, and the driver guns it. Still trying to get around the officer. Not at all trying to run him over. You can clearly see this. The driver got spooked and gunned it. The officer got clipped by the passenger side because the driver was steering around him. Its all there.

Wrong.

Assault with a deadly weapon can easily become attempted murder. Cop legally did nothing wrong. Cop said stop, car refused to stop and then hit the officer.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I saw no attempted murder. The video clearly shows the car stop as the officer approaches. Then when he gets closer, the car tries to steer around him slowly. But the officer side steps to block him. He even tries to go the other way around the cop, but the cop tries to stay in front of him. At that point the cop pulls his weapon, and the driver guns it. Still trying to get around the officer. Not at all trying to run him over. You can clearly see this. The driver got spooked and gunned it. The officer got clipped by the passenger side because the driver was steering around him. Its all there.
See page 39 and 43.
https://m.driving-tests.org/new-york/ny-dmv-drivers-handbook-manual/
Driver also is responsible for controlling his vehicle. If that is the case he can be held liable for reckless to endanger and then of course fleeing the scene on top of several things. Toast.

https://m.driving-tests.org/new-york/ny-dmv-drivers-handbook-manual/

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Wrong.

Assault with a deadly weapon can easily become attempted murder. Cop legally did nothing wrong. Cop said stop, car refused to stop and then hit the officer.

Im sorry but what video did you watch? Not the one in question. Show me exactly what frame of that video did the car "hit" the cop?? The cop was on the ****ing hood by his own choice. When he pulled his gun, the perp tried to go around him and gunned it. The cop was holding on, and got yanked off. He was already on the car. Never getting hit by it. Again, nothing in this video is justified, and definitely not attempted murder. A lawyer will argue that down easily. If he reved up and went straight into the officer actually hitting him or running him over, then yes fry that guy. But he was clearly trying to avoid the cop. The cop placed his body on that car and in harms way. And YES, the perp should have just stopped and taken the ticket. Now hes going to prison.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Im sorry but what video did you watch? Not the one in question. Show me exactly what frame of that video did the car "hit" the cop?? The cop was on the ****ing hood by his own choice. When he pulled his gun, the perp tried to go around him and gunned it. The cop was holding on, and got yanked off. He was already on the car. Never getting hit by it. Again, nothing in this video is justified, and definitely not attempted murder. A lawyer will argue that down easily. If he reved up and went straight into the officer actually hitting him or running him over, then yes fry that guy. But he was clearly trying to avoid the cop. The cop placed his body on that car and in harms way. And YES, the perp should have just stopped and taken the ticket. Not hes going to prison.

Wrong again. Try one more time. Go watch the video again.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
You found just what i was looking for. Good job. 1 out 2 isnt bad
Well then lets agree to disagree. Arguing on SVTP is like trying out for the special Olympics, and not even getting on the team. 100% pointless.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Wrong yourself pal. Someone please talk some sense into this one. Maybe get him some glasses.

View attachment 1460141
The guy was wrong burning out. Cop raises hand for car to stop. Car hits gas and lurches into cop. Cop falls on hood after being struck. Car speeds off while cop was tossed on hood. Car speeds off after disobeying cops signal and hitting cop. Pretty easy law enforcement prosecution.

I bet the driver was nervous. Stoned and drunk guys always are when caught doing dumb shit by police. Time for dumb boy to do some hard time. I hope his car is donated for under cover ops.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
The guy was wrong burning out. Cop raises hand for car to stop. Car hits gas and lurches into cop. Cop falls on hood after being struck. Car speeds off while cop was tossed on hood. Car speeds off after disobeying cops signal and hitting cop. Pretty easy law enforcement prosecution.

I bet the driver was nervous. Stoned and drunk guys always are when caught doing dumb shit by police. Time for dumb boy to do some hard time. I hope his car is donated for under cover ops.

Im sorry thats just not right. Watch the video again. The cop walks right up to the bumper. Its goes south when the driver is seen through the windshield by the cop trying to cut the wheel to the right while hes STILL STOPPED, and he then trys to move around the cop. The cop side steps and trys to block the car by leaning on the hood and pushing it back(LOLOLOLOL).

Edit: SHit I just forgot my own advice to Me32. Lol Im out.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Im sorry thats just not right. Watch the video again. The cop walks right up to the bumper. Its goes south when the driver is seen through the windshield by the cop trying to cut the wheel to the right while hes STILL STOPPED, and he then trys to move around the cop. The cop side steps and trys to block the car by leaning on the hood and pushing it back(LOLOLOLOL).

Edit: SHit I just forgot my own advice to Me32. Lol Im out.
I watched, my money is on cops based on that video.

Users who are viewing this thread