Didn't know the Hellcat boys were such pussy cats

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
they wouldn't allow me to use the word "hostile". It was " too aggressive ". Never heard that before.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

How? What? Where?

Wtf???

I was also permabanned from a forum last week for explaining to a gentleman that is 13 Shelby wasn't make 747whp with only 10lbs of boost. I don't understand why these people are so sensitive.

Lmao... what forum would that be?

Looks like we need to get more aggressive. lol

Indeed.

This is a perfect example. How would you react to this.

Give the guy alittle knowledge about weak points and this is where he went with it.

Sad really..

LOL
I love it man. It must be that "time of the month" for them beta males.

Beta-Bitches!

But I love you

tumblr_o4o8p83JYY1tslewgo1_500.gif

Simple, these dudes are ignorant about how to truly measure a car and its abilities. MOST performance cars today feature technology to nearly eliminate the driver from the equation.

Amen brother.

Same as Camaro6.

I dont even go there... lol

Hahahaha seems that way doesn't it. The guy is 65 years old retired vet, ex cop, bunch of other stuff. He made a point to tell me all this thinking it had some type of relevance to him saying his Shelby was only making 10 lbs of boost with stock headers and it had a 10% OD pulley, but still made 747whp. Criticism isn't always intended to be personal. Some take it they way for no reason at all. But then ask the same questions over n over thinking they will get a different answer.

That guy is a disgrace...

hostile500

Established Member
How? What? Where?

Wtf???

It was a Chevrolet forum they wouldn't let me use it.

The guy was on 13/14 Shelby GT500 forum. We ended up battling over his Boost numbers for about 2 days. Then I was disrespectful for telling him and his tuner they were wrong. I might have called them "pencilheads" guess that was frowned upon in Metamucil land ...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It was a Chevrolet forum they wouldn't let me use it.

The guy was on 13/14 Shelby GT500 forum. We ended up battling over his Boost numbers for about 2 days. Then I was disrespectful for telling him and his tuner they were wrong. I might have called them "pencilheads" guess that was frowned upon in Metamucil land ...

Jesus...

Sirhc7897

Established Member
I think a lot of folks on these boards have insecurities and are incapable of taking any form of criticism, it's perceived as personal slight against them. Then they fly off the handle and double down on dumb.

I feel like you just described 90% of the U.S. population...

hostile500

Established Member
You could tell he was just going mental which didn't help the situation. I'm sure he was sitting on the computer exploding. Then go beat the dog and wife while he was waiting for my response. I think BJ got in on it for a comment or two.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You could tell he was just going mental which didn't help the situation. I'm sure he was sitting on the computer exploding. Then go beat the dog and wife while he was waiting for my response. I think BJ got in on it for a comment or two.
LMFAO
Maybe beat the dog, but even that's questionable with the beta males running around today. His wife probably kicks his ass! :D

hostile500

Established Member
LMFAO
Maybe beat the dog, but even that's questionable with the beta males running around today. His wife probably kicks his ass! :D

All I could think of is this guy screaming at his wife to bring him meatloaf. I'm gunna roast this little ****er as he's sitting at the computer

Last edited by a moderator:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
All I could think of is this guy screaming at his wife to bring him meatloaf. I'm gunna roast this little F***er as he's sitting at the computer

Haha... that reminds me... whenever my gf makes me meatloaf... I yell at her like in the movie on purpose to annoy her.... "BABE!! The meatloaf!!! I want it NOW!!!"... :D

Thabeast

Established Member
I was also permabanned from a forum last week for explaining to a gentleman that is 13 Shelby wasn't make 747whp with only 10lbs of boost. I don't understand why these people are so sensitive.

That dumb@ss was crying all over the 13-14 FB page about people hating on his car

Users who are viewing this thread