Ford Performance Vehicles

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You must've watched it the same time I did. Beat me to it!

This should at least cut down on the talk from people saying/thinking the '18 Mustang GT is "just as good as the GT350." Even with the Level 2 performance pack, I don't see it shaving 10+ seconds off [for this particular track]. Also, did you notice the Mustang GT nearly crashed into the GT350R?! Whoa!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
That was a kick ass video. The gt just went rowing by on that straight.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Their called Twin Turbos don't need a Supercharger...... and maybe ur forgetting it weighs 3000 lbs so thats equivalent to having over 800 hp by comparison to other super cars and unlike most other cars u can't lose much more weight but u can sure make a lot more power!

If that Ford GT isn't the baddest f-en car on the planet IDN what is..... BJ on wheels for sure!

Cant imagine the potential of that car with some tweaking!

There is no supercharged v8. That means Chevy and Dodge are better.
Ford always playing catch up.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Cool video. How did any of those cars even get around the Raptor, lol. Yes, the race car is amazing. Man, I really wish Ford would put a dual clutch in that GT350R so bad. Lets hope the GT500 has an optional dual clutch.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
You must've watched it the same time I did. Beat me to it!

This should at least cut down on the talk from people saying/thinking the '18 Mustang GT is "just as good as the GT350." Even with the Level 2 performance pack, I don't see it shaving 10+ seconds off [for this particular track]. Also, did you notice the Mustang GT nearly crashed into the GT350R?! Whoa!

That wasn't even a PP1 Mustang. We'll see once the PP2 is tested, but I expect it to run pretty close with a GT350.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread