Swap spare license plates?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I still have a couple of plates. Whoever has expressed interest, I haven't received your address yet. Let me know.

Vigilante, plate is in the mail.

Gary101386

Established Member
OP Interest in an IL plate? I have many of those.

Awesome thread, this is something that should keep going! I have a small collection, mostly Texas plates though.

IMAG0098_zpslt9wlbvh.jpg

would you be interested in trading a IL plate for a TX plate?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
yes to all 3. Va, Il, and Saskatchewan plates would be awesome. PM me addresses and I'll get you mine so we can swap.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Love to add one of those new style black & white Texas, Saskatchewan & a new style Virginia pl8s on my wall. Anyone with an extra Kansas "Buffalo" pl8 they wanna trade???

I have extra Hawaii, California, "old-school" Illinois/Ohio to trade.... I've got to go thru my box to see what "extras" I have...

IMG_0217_zpsr7ydonk8.jpg
"]
IMG_0217_zpsr7ydonk8.jpg
[/URL]
>>
>>>
>>>>
IMG_0211_zpshcdelzjh.jpg
"]
IMG_0211_zpshcdelzjh.jpg
[/URL]

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
That's a nice collection 4rd.

Thanks-

Oh, don't mind the paper-clutter; that's my kid's art work from when they were younger. They wanted me to display them like my plates on the wall....

I've got more but I've been putting off "finishing" my garage [painting, installing kick-guards etc...] or I would have more hanging...

Also, I've got three phases of Washington [Plain green & white, the "1st-gen" mountain scheme & the one you are offering for trade] or I would trade w/you....

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks-

Oh, don't mind the paper-clutter; that's my kid's art work from when they were younger. They wanted me to display them like my plates on the wall....

I've got more but I've been putting off "finishing" my garage [painting, installing kick-guards etc...] or I would have more hanging...

Also, I've got three phases of Washington [Plain green & white, the "1st-gen" mountain scheme & the one you are offering for trade] or I would trade w/you....

No worries, I'm in the same boat. Don't really want to duplicate any plates.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Just a side note for any of you that want to trade plates. If you want to trade with anyone else, just say so, don't be shy. Post up what you have and if you are looking for a particular plate. I know some of you have extensive collections and may only have a few you need to complete all the states.

My most unique plate is a Cayman Island plate.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Awesome thread, this is something that should keep going! I have a small collection, mostly Texas plates though.

IMAG0098_zpslt9wlbvh.jpg

Here's my examples on just TX pl8's I have & looking to add the "reverse" style white lettering on black AND the old-school style black lettering on white

IMG_0252_zps1xgftafu.jpg
"]
IMG_0252_zps1xgftafu.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_0312_zpsepxccfpw.jpg
"]
IMG_0312_zpsepxccfpw.jpg
[/URL]

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i have 3 texas plates, i was just thinking about hanging them in my garage. anyone wanna trade?

i am keeping the black and white one, i can trade these 2 though

IMG_4182_zpsy37fnv70.jpg

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can't wait to start a plate collection once I finally buy a house! Good thread guys! :beer:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I have several MS and TN plates. Would be interested in working something out. I'll gather them this weekend and get some pics.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
My wonderful wife caught wind of what I was doing on this thread. She found a guy on craigslist that was selling plates. She bought me a pack of 18 plates. A few are duplicates of ones I already have, so I have a few more to trade. I'll post up needs and what I have a little later.

Users who are viewing this thread