Who wants to go halfsies?

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
wtf is in STL? hahahahaha
So I own a business that designs and builds heavy equipment. We work all over the United States (and abroad) and I can tell you without a doubt that California is a horrible state compared to others. If you want to live free?, California is the last state in the union to live.

E

D-MANN

Established Member
This is as close as I will get to these houses. Only pictures on my iPad :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
*Pages Treynor for a great investment opportunity*

That place isn't really my style. We are building a place by the ocean down in Monterey however, just 20 minutes from Laguna Seca. That's pretty much my dream home.

03.jpg

Stanger00

Established Member
Nice piece of land there with a real ocean view! 17 mile road is second to none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That place isn't really my style. We are building a place by the ocean down in Monterey however, just 20 minutes from Laguna Seca. That's pretty much my dream home.

View attachment 88266

Seems like an expensive way to expand, yet again, your garage options, ha ;-) Are you planning on keeping your current home or selling it for the new one?

Last edited:

C0bra99

Established Member
I just Put down a cool 4 million for maze bank tower pill box hill
4decd839bb5835cd42053a13b5ec8f3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Seems like an expensive way to expand, yet again, your garage options, ha ;-) Are you planning on keeping your current home or selling it for the new one?

I believe SVT rules require everyone have multiple houses? I'm still working on that "6'3, UFC-winning, model-dating" part but... I can at least check this one off :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I believe SVT rules require everyone have multiple houses? I'm still working on that "6'3, UFC-winning, model-dating" part but... I can at least check this one off :)

Lol. Well you sir are certainly on your way. Don't forget you should be able to drink 3 kegs of adult beverages and not be the slightest bit effected by it, and bench 600 lbs with no sweat.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Getting this thread back on track (sort of) - I really don't understand the original house listing. Literally down the street is another similar-sized house, similar views, more than twice the acreage, for 1/3 the price:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/630-Nimes-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077/79800647_zpid/

Granted, this particular French Chateau is even less my style than contemporary, but with a few $mil in redecorating and finishes, it would be less "off with their head" and more "c'est bien". And just think of the cars you could buy with the $160M you saved over the other place...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the hardest part of owning a $200mil house would be the real estate taxes haha

Users who are viewing this thread