00R headers

Saleenrose

Established Member
So lets say I get Bassani to make us headers, I need to know how many and are you willing to pay up. I would make the exhaust 3" with a X and small mufflers out the rear. Most likely looking at around $3000 for complete system. What interest do we have.

svtguy

Established Member
I'm interested.

Couple of questions.

What size primary tubes?

For a 2000R with stock K member?

Paul.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
So lets say I get Bassani to make us headers, I need to know how many and are you willing to pay up. I would make the exhaust 3" with a X and small mufflers out the rear. Most likely looking at around $3000 for complete system. What interest do we have.
Interested I have the Kenny Brown front k-member. Also interested in X-pipe.
Gary.

Saleenrose

Established Member
My car has the MM front K member, I will do 1 3/4 to 1 7/8 stepped header, wanting tri-y header design, into 3" collector, 3" x pipe and exhaust

T.R.I Cobra

Established Member
I'm also interested in headers and exhaust system.
So if we are using the tri y header design there is no need to swap out stock k member?

Saleenrose

Established Member
All I could say is that the model would have MM K Member , so I would only guess if it would fit K Member.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Did you every contact Bassani about make headers?
Gary.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Brent:

What sort of an exit are you thinking? Similar to the stock set-up? I see a non TTF SFC getting in the way. I may be interested, I also have MM k-member.

Users who are viewing this thread