'01 Bullitt 4v 5.3 Big Bore Stroker/T56 Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Hey Mike, excited to see progress on the gram and here. I guess Jon's terminator made you see the light? I kid I kid. lol. I love these terminator swaps...I find them to be more exciting them terminators themselves. Ah whats wrong with me...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Can't wait to see this done, Mikey :burnout:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Hey Mike, excited to see progress on the gram and here. I guess Jon's terminator made you see the light? I kid I kid. lol. I love these terminator swaps...I find them to be more exciting them terminators themselves. Ah whats wrong with me...

Haha thats why I'm doing this swap instead of buying a Cobra. This car is so clean and has such sentimental value for me that this was an absolute no brainer. This motor is build to handle over 1000hp, so for what I plan I'm not even tickling its potential.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Thats going to be a nasty build there man, Car looks gorgeous

Commbubba19

because racecar....crash
Established Member
Honestly I think that car is perfect as it is and more valuable with the original 2v vs swapping in the terminator motor.

Oh, and I hate the mach 1 chin spoiler on 01 Cobra bumpers. the damn thing doesn't fit right at the fenders and just looks shitty to an otherwise B E A utiful car.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Haha thats why I'm doing this swap instead of buying a Cobra. This car is so clean and has such sentimental value for me that this was an absolute no brainer. This motor is build to handle over 1000hp, so for what I plan I'm not even tickling its potential.

I would do the exact same! :thumbsup:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That car looks bad ass dude.

This will be super awesome.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Good luck brother! I'll be keeping up with this build. Beautiful car!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread