01 Silver Cobra Cpe only 1900 miles

Deanpug

Established Member
I am not trying to rip anyone off, just offer a low mileage cherry Cobra for what is a fair price, based on what I had to give to get the car. It doesn't seem right that people flame a price someone is asking for their car, in an open forum as opposed to a pm, when it creates doubt or questions in a potential buyers mind. Some of you really need to learn some forum etiquette.

wj94

Established Member
SVT F15O said:
Yeah, what did they sell the Vette to you for, what was MSRP>???

MSRP with a $17k trade sounds about right.....I highly doubt they'd give you $3-4k over trade-in value unless you paid a steep price for the C6.

Scca_Ev

Plays in traffic
Established Member
Deanpug said:
I am not trying to rip anyone off, just offer a low mileage cherry Cobra for what is a fair price, based on what I had to give to get the car. It doesn't seem right that people flame a price someone is asking for their car, in an open forum as opposed to a pm, when it creates doubt or questions in a potential buyers mind. Some of you really need to learn some forum etiquette.
There wasn't any "flames" untill you got snitty
Deanpug said:
I appreciate your input, however I am not looking for opinions on my price. If someone wants to buy a 40k mile terminator for in the low 20's, do it. Please, keep your input, your input and not on this thread.
Thank You,
Dean
Any potential buyers are going to know if your price is good or not. Nothing anyone else would say regarding your price will change that, your attitude, however, will.

I am in the market for a used Mustang. It might be a Cobra, it might be a GT. I have yet to decide. If I find the right deal, I will buy it and I will pay cash. I will not however purchase a car from someone who I don’t trust and sorry, I don’t trust you. The way you responded to someone challenging your price calls your character into question in my mind and I will pass on anything you are selling, sorry.

If you don't like being disagreed with, don't post on PUBLIC forums...

Take or leave it, it’s just food for thought

Lurker

Established Member
I bought my current car from Dean and I must say it was nothing but pleasure dealing with him. He is a great guy and I would definately buy again if I had to.

Deanpug

Established Member
Scca_Ev said:
There wasn't any "flames" untill you got snitty

Any potential buyers are going to know if your price is good or not. Nothing anyone else would say regarding your price will change that, your attitude, however, will.

I am in the market for a used Mustang. It might be a Cobra, it might be a GT. I have yet to decide. If I find the right deal, I will buy it and I will pay cash. I will not however purchase a car from someone who I don’t trust and sorry, I don’t trust you. The way you responded to someone challenging your price calls your character into question in my mind and I will pass on anything you are selling, sorry.

If you don't like being disagreed with, don't post on PUBLIC forums...

Take or leave it, it’s just food for thought
Thanks Bill. Not sure if I would sell to you either.

Deanpug

Established Member
Lurker said:
I bought my current car from Dean and I must say it was nothing but pleasure dealing with him. He is a great guy and I would definately buy again if I had to.
Thanks and glad to hear all is going well.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Dean1.jpg

dean2.jpg

dean3.jpg

dean4.jpg

dean5.jpg

dean6.jpg

dean7.jpg

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If I can deal with some other salesman, maybe your sales manager since I'm above that level anyway and I dont have to deal with your poor attitude, I'll come buy it tommorrow for the correct price of $17k.

The used car factory line is a classic, however, unless your speaking to others in the industry, not potential customers you would be one of those "crude and rude highpressure" dealers. I'm a bit beyond you in this business and I think you might need to rethink your sales strategy.

Deanpug

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
If I can deal with some other salesman, maybe your sales manager since I'm above that level anyway and I dont have to deal with your poor attitude, I'll come buy it tommorrow for the correct price of $17k.

The used car factory line is a classic, however, unless your speaking to others in the industry, not potential customers you would be one of those "crude and rude highpressure" dealers. I'm a bit beyond you in this business and I think you might need to rethink your sales strategy.
I would be more that glad to have you make your offer to my sales manager but there is a catch. She is going to bring the offer to her boss and I know he won't accept it. Since you are above me, perhaps you can figure out why. Best of luck to you in your search.
Dean

Deanpug

Established Member
On second thought Chris, take your garbage elsewhere and go buy a 1900 mile cobra from the "used car factory". You a**.

fangstang

Established Member
wj94 said:
MSRP with a $17k trade sounds about right.....I highly doubt they'd give you $3-4k over trade-in value unless you paid a steep price for the C6.

Actually, the C6 stickered at $54,375 I bought it for $50,678. You guys do the math

Scca_Ev

Plays in traffic
Established Member
Deanpug said:
On second thought Chris, take your garbage elsewhere and go buy a 1900 mile cobra from the "used car factory". You a**.
He is still sensitive...:whine:

Aren't used car salesman one notch below lawyers?

Users who are viewing this thread