03-04 Cobra Grille Emblem

93VORTECH

Established Member
Did these 03-04 Termi's come from Ford Factory with a Pony in the grille or a Cobra?? I've seen both and just wondering. Thanks.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I believe came with running pony on front, I like cobra better up front.

93VORTECH

Established Member
All cobras came with the horse, since the beginning of time.

Ok good. Sorry but I never followed them that close. Just now gettin into one. It was a stupid meaningless question but just wanted to know. Thanks

93VORTECH

Established Member
Guess I asked because I've seen guys posting 100% stock original etc. and I've seen a Cobra and Horse on 2 different cars. Just was curious if someone switched it out and which one was actually 100% stock. Horse it is. Cobra looks way better.

floodstang

Established Member
Horse in grill is correct. I had the snake in mine but it looked lost in the big opening. The horse fills it out much better.

Bigggy

Established Member
Sometimes people will say that it is not a real cobra because it does not have the cobra front emblem and will strongly hold on to that...haha that's always funny to hear.

dom418

Established Member
Guess I asked because I've seen guys posting 100% stock original etc. and I've seen a Cobra and Horse on 2 different cars. Just was curious if someone switched it out and which one was actually 100% stock. Horse it is. Cobra looks way better.

Yeah you have to be careful. Guys claim theirs is stock all the time, my definition of stock is the way it left ford. Plus it is very easy to de mod a car and say it's never been modded since those bring more of a premium

Very few are in fact 100% stock

Bigggy

Established Member

03' White Snake

Established Member
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/1994-ford-mustang-svt-cobra-review

I doubt CND put a horse badge back in the grill.

http://www.mustangspecs.com/years/96cobra.shtml (look at the picture in the top of the page)

I could find more, but I highly doubt that people would install horses in the grill if it came from factory with a Cobra.

You are correct, I asked my buddy with a 97, I cannot say I have ever seen one with a pony on it. I have seen so many "all original/stock" cobras and I do not remember any of them having a pony. I guess I owe you a :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
The horse does fill the space nicely but I prefer the cobra emblem.

If you guys do or have the cobra emblem, please do the black marker mod!

Users who are viewing this thread