03-04 Cobra Grille Emblem

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
You are wrong. Yes the 03-04 cobras came with the horse, but 94-98 cobras came with the snake from the factory.
Sorry to tell you, but my 98 came with a horse up front when I drove it off the lot of dealership. Every Cobra from 1994 to 2004 came from the factory with a horse. All cobras in the grill were aftermarket replacements.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Sorry to tell you, but my 98 came with a horse up front when I drove it off the lot of dealership. Every Cobra from 1994 to 2004 came from the factory with a horse. All cobras in the grill were aftermarket replacements.

You can add the first SVT Cobra to that list: 1993 also had the pony in the grille.

I bought my 04 used with a cobra in the grille. It now has the pony again. I wanted it original.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Original was the horse.
SKELETONPONYEMBLEM003.jpg

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I posted about this somewhere else. I always thought on the 03-04 Cobras that a cobra was stock and anybody who had a pony was trying to be a sly sleeper (GT). In fact I'd say 90% of the cobras I've seen have the cobra emblem in there and that is what I like best. PS, what is said "black market" mod if you swap out the pony? I'm guessing there is something behind the pony that is grey or something that stands out when you swap to the cobra

Users who are viewing this thread