03/04 Mach1 Value vs 2016

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
With the new 2016 Mach1 being announced, do you think it will have a negative/positive effect on the value of our 03/04 Mach1's?

Just curious cause my wife has a 2003 Black/Black manual Mach1 with 40k miles on it. We were debating on selling it and wondered if that should be done before the 2015 GT come out or after the 2016 Mach1s come out!?

Hers has an '03 IRS in it and a C&L 90mm MAF intake & 1/2" IM Spacer on it. Love the car with the VMP Tune, but it never gets driven!

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think it will really move it either direction..I dont think people looking to spend 12k are gonna turn around offer you 10 or theyll just buy a new one for 30k+ and at the same time I dont see it making people wanna run grab an 03/04...if anything the value would be down by then because its another 2 years older imho

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I dont think it will really move it either direction..I dont think people looking to spend 12k are gonna turn around offer you 10 or theyll just buy a new one for 30k+ and at the same time I dont see it making people wanna run grab an 03/04...if anything the value would be down by then because its another 2 years older imho

As much as I love the mach I agree with this post.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
As much as I love the mach I agree with this post.

Sad to say, me too. My Mach was my first newer gen Mustang. Two Shelby's & a Terminator later, I still love the Mach. As much now as the day I drove it off the showroom floor.
It has better looks than the Terminator. Flame suit on here. Stock vs stock, yeah it's got the look, to me anyway.
But it wasn't factory S/C'd. Ok, I can deal with that. I will say, the 03' 04' Mach 1 is the most under rated car on the planet. When I DO see one on road in my travels, I break my neck checking it out. You see em coming, no doubt. It's a Mach 1.
Realistically, now they are at bargain prices compared to other stangs. And I am building a new garage.:rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Sad to say, me too. My Mach was my first newer gen Mustang. Two Shelby's & a Terminator later, I still love the Mach. As much now as the day I drove it off the showroom floor.
It has better looks than the Terminator. Flame suit on here. Stock vs stock, yeah it's got the look, to me anyway.
But it wasn't factory S/C'd. Ok, I can deal with that. I will say, the 03' 04' Mach 1 is the most under rated car on the planet. When I DO see one on road in my travels, I break my neck checking it out. You see em coming, no doubt. It's a Mach 1.
Realistically, now they are at bargain prices compared to other stangs. And I am building a new garage.:rockon:

Agreed, I always get all giddy when I see a mach which is VERY RARE in my area.

ademily87

Established Member

:beer: I loved my mach more than I love my terminator. Got more compliments in my mach 1 too. That was probably because of the cams and longtubes though ha!

Op I say the only determining factor for me would be how I felt about the current mach. If you love it, keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread