03 10th Anniversary Torch Red in NC 21k miles

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
Finally selling my 10th Anniversary 03 Terminator Cobra, I have been a “care taker” of the car since 2009 when it had only 6k miles, it now has 21k miles on it and you will be hard pressed to find a nicer 03/04. I have a small garage and I am beginning a restoration on my AMC Javelin so I need to free up some room. The car has been pampered, never driven in rain, and basically lives in the garage, has only seen the dragstrip 2 times since I have owned it but if you feel the need I will throw in some slicks with the car for the right price. The car is a ported eaton setup that my friend and I installed back in 2011, he worked at a local race shop and he did all of the port work on the setup. To my knowledge the car has never had nitrous or a twin screw installed on it. The car was tuned by Pro Dyno in Fort Mill SC and made 548hp with 581tq with the std correction factor. The car runs very strong, back when the car had the old clutch (spec stage one) the clutch was going out and the car ran an 11.25 at 126 in the quarter and a 7.1 in the 1/8 mile at 99mph, that was with a bad clutch and a 1.80 60 foot time… so the car could be in the 10’s quite easily if you wanted to put more money into the suspension, my friend has an 03 with a whipple 2.3 (gen 2, 650whp) and this car is neck and neck with it. Everything on the car is pretty flawless, The interior and exterior are a 9/10 or even a 10/10, exterior has been Zaino show polished, I had the front clip professionally repainted a few years ago (it had been holed for a license plate, so I had those filled) I took the clip off the car so it would not get overspray and it was blended to the edges so you cannot tell it was ever painted. The interior has been maintained with lexol leather preservative and the dash with 303 aerospace protectant to protect it, it still smells like a new car inside. Car has full kooks/Borla stinger setup and the catback has been polished. Also, just so it is not a “surprise” The car has no EGR and no Cats, so if you are in an area that does strict emissions inspections you will need to know a guy to get it inspected, the guy I take it just plugs it in and has bad knees so he never visually checks underneath for Cats, and the vacuum lines look stock the way I have them so they never notice that the car does not have EGR. Most states allow at least one “not ready” in the ecu, some allow 2 like NC (hence why I have no issue getting inspected since the only thing turned off in the tune is EGR and rear O2’s) , so if you had issues passing inspection you could probably just sell the x pipe that is on it and put a catted x pipe on it and have the rear o2’s turned back on in the tune. I have all of the original exhaust and EGR that you could put back on the car if you needed to. The car was tuned by Pro Dyno in Rock Hill SC, the tune is great, only tuned for 93 octane which was what the car had in it the day it was tuned. The car has a kenne bell boost a pump and a diablo sport Mafia, the boost a pump is installed but my tuner has it set to 0 so it still has a lot of fuel that could be added to it if need be. I only try and run 93 octane with no ethanol since I don’t get to drive the car more than a few times a month. The only thing that I would like to have revised in the tune would be to add in a little more “idle air” once in a while the car will idle too low and shut off, just often enough to annoy me and usually when the weather changes and the car is learning how to run given the change in weather, usually disconnecting the battery will rectify. The car has all the IRS mods performed and has stock axels and pumpkin. Currently the car has 17x9 and 17x10.5 black chrome wheel replicas with nittos and toyo R888’s that are fairly new. I have a lot of extras that go with the car and I am willing to throw them in if the price is right. Car has always been in NC and Virginia so it does not have any rust and the interior does not look “baked” out like a FL or Texas car. Clean Carfax, let me know if interested and I can send you the Vin, Laundry list of parts below, along with videos, and many pics, if you have any questions, want more pics or anything else, you can call or text me at 336-663-2396, no tire kickers, no trades

Exhaust Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sBBU0pGfw

Run down the strip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6b6VvR63Yg

Dyno Run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZwl3IeyaJ8

More Pics (ones at the end are most recent, taken last week):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6TaWa1Z5TzEdV9iNUpEQzMxSG8

Rows_K2x.jpg

zv3_Ce1f.jpg

j_MUNuo_C.jpg

08_RPAId.jpg

OCf_QCWQ.jpg

zk_NMCHG.jpg

eeruosi.jpg

r3dqc_I1.jpg

M5d_Due_F.jpg

b_Yj_LTd_T.jpg

2_TUNZh6.jpg

Price with the car with original wheels (Bald Tires) $25,000

Price with just the car $26,000 This would include only the current wheels that are on the car (03 cobra wheels with Toyo’s and Nittos), SCT X3 tuner, stock parts (minus the 10th anniversary wheels, drag wheels and spare eaton)

Price With Everything $27,000 This includes car, 3 sets of wheels (slicks and skinnies, factory 10th anniversary wheels and black chrome 03 cobra wheels(on car)) also includes a spare eaton supercharger, SCT X3 tuner, and all stock parts to go back on car

10th Anniversary 03 Terminator Cobra 548rwhp 581rwtq Current parts/mods:

- Ported/Welded Eaton Supercharger (Ported by GT race heads)
- 2.8 Steeda upper pulley
-Billetflow Idler pulleys
- Diablo Sport MAFia
- Siemens Deka 63lb Injectors
- pprv delete
- Kenne Bell FRPS disc
- LFP Heat Exchanger with dual spal cooling fans
- Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
- 4lb lower pulley kit (LFP brand)
- Dyno tune by Pro-Dyno in Rock Hill SC (SCT x3 tuner included with car)
- JLT Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake
- Ported Billetflow Inlet (port matched to supercharger by GT race heads)
- Billetflow Single blade throttle body
- Kooks race headers 1 3/4" Primary w/3" collectors (no EGR provision)
- Kooks 3" off road X-pipe
- Borla Stinger Cat-Back (hand polished)
- Complete EGR system delete
- Custom fabricated oil separator
- Custom Lokar braided dipstick
- Shortened Antenna
- Cobra Grill emblem
- NGK Tr7ix plugs gaped at .032
- Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix subframe system with jacking rails
-Steeda Stop the Hop kit with Urethane IRS bushings
- Firewall clutch adjuster
- Mcleod Aluminum Flywheel (factory flywheel, sent to Mcleod for new friction surface when clutch was installed)
- Spec 3+ Clutch (“easy” pedal option, has less than 3k miles on it)
-26 spline input shaft (properly installed with input shaft play checked)
-Cobra Engineering Head Cooling Mod
- MGW Short Throw Shifter with Hurst pistol grip with 12v switch
- FORE precision hood vents, (custom powder coated satin black, stock vents included)
- Hurst Roll Control Line Lock, activated by aircraft switch to arm then by shifter handle to use
-Custom powder coated switch panel that replaces the coin slot, activates the line lock and turns on the cooling fans on the heat exchanger
- Kenny Brown aluminum adjustable IRS Front torque brace bushings
- Billet Flow red powder coated IRS brace
- gutted trunk, no spare tire (used for skinnies for drag wheels) , removed some sound deadening, removed hood blanket (I have all of the trunk carpet to put back in as well as the hood blanket)
- Upgraded fuel Pump Wiring, 8 gauge wire to the Boost a Pump with in line fuse
- Wheel Replicas 17x9 and 17x10.5 Black Chrome 03 Cobra wheels- Nt 555’s on front Toyo R88 315’s out back, tires are in good shape, fronts probably at 90% tread left, rears at about 50-60% tread left
-MH cheater slicks w/tubes and beadlock screws on 16” steel diamond racing wheels (probably like 18 or 20 passes on slicks)
- 17” front skinnies (ford aluminum spares) with MH front runners (brand new, probably 6 or 7 passes)
- Original 10th Anniversary wheels with bald nittos and original front goodyears, also bald
-Original 10th Anniversary front floor mats, never used
- Clean Carfax, 2 owners

Last edited:

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
Have a few people wanting to trade, just too reiterate, I have too many vehicles as it is, not really in any position to trade.

0silversnake3

Established Member
is the price negotiable at all? I'm not interested in the drag wheels or tires, but definitely would like to have the original anniversary wheels in the deal. thanks in advance for your time.

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
is the price negotiable at all? I'm not interested in the drag wheels or tires, but definitely would like to have the original anniversary wheels in the deal. thanks in advance for your time.

The price is always negotiable, I am taking reasonable offers as well, if someone wanted it with the original tenth wheels and bald nittos or if someone wanted it the way it sits with the tenth anniversary wheels and none of the other stuff we could do that too.

TorchRedSVT

Established Member
Going to be on Vacation in the UK for a few weeks, feel free to text me about the car, I get unlimited texts.

336-663-2396

$25,000 for the car with the original 10th anniversary wheels (bald tires)

$26,000 for the car with the wheels that are on it now (03 black chrome)

$27,000 for the care with all the wheels (including drag wheels and extra supercharger)

Users who are viewing this thread