03 Black Coupe, JLP Built, Kenne 2.6** LOW MILES**

ivory lovin

Established Member
I have been lurking on these forums for years and I never thought the day would come when I'd have to part with my baby. I'v dumped a lot of time and money into this car so it pains me to see it go. My wife lost her job so the toys must go. Title is clean and clear and in my hand. I will try to list as many details as possible, do not hesitate to ask any questions.

The car currently has just under 14k miles. This number will go up a few miles a week while I still have the opportunity to enjoy her. The engine was built (pistons, rings, fox lake heads) KB 2.6 installed, and all tuning was done by Johnny Lightning Performance. The car currently makes 585/560 on a 93 tune. Compression test and a re-tune was done on the car 7/25/2013 at JLP and will be provided to the buyer for peace of mind. I have two sets of wheels and tires, the daily set has brand new continentals on them for those of you who like to ice skate :burnout: Also comes with race tires and stock wheels. I have a 2 inch thick folder of receipts that you can have to continue the build. The car can make a LOT more power for someone with deeper pockets than mine.

I need to sell the car but will not give it away. Let me know if you have any questions. I will get better pictures up as soon as I can.

$24,000 NO TRADES

u4e9eqyv.jpg

yve9ane6.jpg
uby9aman.jpg
rygumabu.jpg
tude9aty.jpg

e9ymamu8.jpg

9e6ebyty.jpg

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nice ride man love a black cobra!!!
Good luck with your sale

ctgreddy

Established Member
What kind of "trades for lesser car" are you looking for? I have the car in my sig just rolled 83k miles but you look to be moreso interested in road racing and my car has a straight axle. However if you're interested I wouldn't mind trading plus some cash to help you get on your feet more. You could even keep both your sets of wheels/tires and I'll keep mine.

SuperSnake87

Established Member
Awesome car, wish my STi would sell so I could take it off your hands. Bump for a felllow PA guy (grew up in the Lehigh Valley)

ivory lovin

Established Member
What kind of "trades for lesser car" are you looking for? I have the car in my sig just rolled 83k miles but you look to be moreso interested in road racing and my car has a straight axle. However if you're interested I wouldn't mind trading plus some cash to help you get on your feet more. You could even keep both your sets of wheels/tires and I'll keep mine.

hey id love to end up with another cobra but its not in the financial cards right now. i have a daily i just picked up so now Im just looking to sell. Thanks for the offer though! Black cobra's are the nicest ;-)

ivory lovin

Established Member
Awesome car, wish my STi would sell so I could take it off your hands. Bump for a felllow PA guy (grew up in the Lehigh Valley)

Let me know when it does. I'm sure it will still be around. I'm not gonna give her away so she stays with me until the right buyer shows up.

Apexslider

Established Member
No, as of now, all the modded Cobra's for sale seem to be back east. But I'm in Oregon so everything is pretty much east for me.

Good looking car and great price! GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread