03 Black Coupe, JLP Built, Kenne 2.6** LOW MILES**

Mainecobra

Established Member
Cobra

You may want to list specifics a tad more bud. Like internals with rebuild, why a rebuild with such low miles, drive train upgrades, cooling upgrades, suspension upgrades, ect. And a pic of the most important part of the car THE MOTOR would help. 24k is alot of friggin money any way you shake it and a serious buyer is gonna know more than its got a kb 2.6 and a folder full of receipts. Tell us what the receipts are bud. Take a little time a really tell us what this car is and u will probably get a serious buyer. I know for me without that info i cant go much further and im looking for a nice cobra your ad just doesn't tell me much.

ivory lovin

Established Member
You may want to list specifics a tad more bud. Like internals with rebuild, why a rebuild with such low miles, drive train upgrades, cooling upgrades, suspension upgrades, ect. And a pic of the most important part of the car THE MOTOR would help. 24k is alot of friggin money any way you shake it and a serious buyer is gonna know more than its got a kb 2.6 and a folder full of receipts. Tell us what the receipts are bud. Take a little time a really tell us what this car is and u will probably get a serious buyer. I know for me without that info i cant go much further and im looking for a nice cobra your ad just doesn't tell me much.

Sorry Iv had a lot going on. I figured if someone was interested they would call/ email me. Obviously someone isn't going to mail me a check and not ask questions. I agree i should add some details, and i will do that. The car didn't get/ need a rebuild. Drop in JE pistons/ rings are pretty much the extent of it. I was recommended to go this route with the mod path i had planned. ( twins or pro-charged) and i wanted to turn the car into a track car.

Users who are viewing this thread