03 Black Coupe, JLP Built, Kenne 2.6** LOW MILES**

ivory lovin

Established Member
She's on Craigslist now. Seems like a race to get financing. Anyone know banks that are 10 year old car friendly?

gwalker

Established Member
Local credit unions are. Members first and psecu for anyone interested. Fwiw i financed my 03 with psecu for 2.49%

ivory lovin

Established Member
Lot of offers but no one has showed me cash. Come check her out!

Last edited:

Cobra_GATA

Established Member
My credit union will only finance 100% of the clean retail value on NADA. Which for your car I think is around 18k. Add the estimated taxes and you are around 19.5 probably. Have to have the remaining amount in cash.....

ivory lovin

Established Member
My credit union will only finance 100% of the clean retail value on NADA. Which for your car I think is around 18k. Add the estimated taxes and you are around 19.5 probably. Have to have the remaining amount in cash.....

The buyer who ended up with her has cash so no worries.

ivory lovin

Established Member
Craigslist ad is back up and going on Autotrader today. If I messaged you the car was sold.... It's not. STILL FOR SALE!!!!

ivory lovin

Established Member
So far 4 buyers have fallen through due to financing..... I'm getting Craigslist texts from guys wanting even trades for $ 13k cars, motorcycles, firearms, trucks, land, etc.... LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Last edited:

dd69a

Established Member
Cobra

Pm me back your absolute bottom price. Im local and may be able to get the right financing i need. Does that small front spoiler come off easly?

Users who are viewing this thread