03 Charcoal 466rwtq 31,847 miles For Sale - Maryland - Light Mods - Tuned

StateofMD

Established Member
Selling my 03 "Dark Shadow Grey" cobra (I colloquially call it Charcoal). 31,847 miles. Great condition. Located in Elkton, MD, about 1 hour 45 min NE of DC and 2.5 hours SW of NYC.

Since I've had it, I've done the following work myself (my dad was a mechanic so I know my way around a bit): new alternator and changed oil 3 weeks ago. About a month after buying it, I turned it over to Horsepower By Hermann and told them I wanted it tuned, made bulletproof, and anything else that was wrong with it fixed. They did the following: new fork, new throwout bearing, reseal diff case, best trans fluid $ can buy, resurface flywheel, new stage 2 or 3 clutch (can't remember off the top of my head), and SCT tune. It's very solid as is with 466 rwtq and 443rwhp, but could probably take quite a bit more hp/tq without major internal/trans mods. The SCT tune permits 4 power settings. Can get 22mpg if driven lightly.

Lightly modded as follows: CAI, 2.76 pulley, SCT tune (4 power settings), and Bilstein struts/shocks (no wheelhop at all). It has all stock exhaust components so some aftermarket headers could add some cheap/easy power.

I have 42 pictures at the following photobucket link, but I've attached 6 photos as a preview: http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/StateofMD/library/03 Cobra For Sale

I own it, no lien. I'd like to get $23,000, but I'm willing to negotiate. $350 Covercraft full indoor/outdoor cover is included in the sale for free (it was garage kept). I travel for work M-Th, so I could show it F-Sun, or possibly get a family member to show it M-Th. If you're interested, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Profile%20Pic_zpscicogc95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_181218_zpsgw8dsojm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_180410_zpssn29baxp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_180739_zpsf85uzbae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_180941_zpsumbelcsr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_180852_zpsfsk18xo3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

StateofMD

Established Member
Hey guys - thanks to Twiliams22 for pointing this out, but my dad and I colloquially referred to the color as "Charcoal". The official color is "Dark Shadow Grey". 851 "Dark Shadow Grey" coupes were made in 2003. Apologies for any confusion and thanks again Twilliams22 for pointing this out!

97StangSVT

Established Member
Can't believe I haven't seen this car around town yet. I live in Elkton as well. Best of luck with the sale.

Joe

StateofMD

Established Member
Thanks Joe! Great to hear from another Elkton resident.

I don't get to drive it very much cause traveling with work and I've only had it for about 2 years. I live right in-between Rising Sun and Newark (Fair Hill area) so I'm not around the town of Elkton very often. I hope to see yours around sometime!

Zemedici

Established Member
So it has HD bilstein shocks? Because the factory units are bilsteins.

What AF/R at WOT?

Also what trans fluid?

Good looking car, glws.

StateofMD

Established Member
Hi Zemedici - I believe they are the HD bilstein shocks. Would check now, but on travel for work. Below is a pic I took of both the rear shocks. Not sure if you can tell from the pic, but if you have the time, let me know what you think! AF/R at WOT is a bit below 12. If you zoom in on the below dyno sheet, you can see the AF/R at the bottom. I don't remember the trans fluid off the top of my head. I couldn't even give an educated guess, but I will check the invoice from HP by Hermann when I get home on Friday and will see if they documented the specific type. Sorry for the lame answers, but I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

20150530_181039_zpsblmvg39q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150530_181017_zpsfcqmv7zl.jpg

20150604_201730_zpstcydemzc.jpg

StateofMD

Established Member
Hey guys, I've come to a gentleman's agreement with a buyer so I'm holding the car for him for now. If anything changes, I will let you know. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread