03' COBRA for sale in OH

duomaxwell

Established Member
CAR IS STILL FOR SALE, the last buyer could not get a loan and jerked me around for 2 months.
03 SVT Mustang Cobra

Car has approximately 420hp to the flywheel due to a Basanni after cat exhaust, K&N intake filter and SCT hand held tuner. The tuner is negotiable and the car’s computer will be returned back to its stock configuration. A set of lightly used 275 Nito Drag radials and the chrome wheels they are mounted on are included. The car has 69,500 miles and has always been garaged and kept under a car cover. The car has not seen the track. This car is a blast to drive! The torque is immediate and the whine from the supercharger is addictive. The after-market exhaust gives the car a nice burble at idle and is relatively quiet at cruising speeds, but put the pedal to the metal and this thing roars!

asking $15k
pm me if you want to know more:beer:

Last edited:

duomaxwell

Established Member
no dents, stock clutch, the car had the "head tick" and was serviced per the previous owner, I have all papers documenting this.

pm me with your email and I will send pics.

Thanks.

duomaxwell

Established Member
yuck I was happy till i got that carfax. goodluck with sale. you may wanna disclose some stuff in your first post to get a serious buyer.

what did you find on car fax or whatever site you used?
I know this car had a lot of work done to it but I have all the paper work documenting the the repairs. off the top of my head I can remember the car needed the the heads replaced do to a head tick and the drivers seat needed replaced. Im not trying to pull a fast one on any body I have had this car since 09' and the only thing that went wrong was I needed to replace the rear diff witch is quite a common problem on these IRS cars. I am being completely open please share what you have found.

crazydave01

New SVT Poster Child
Established Member
03 Cobra in ohio

Hi all,

Nick bought this car from me. It is a fantastic car ! I had reservations regarding the car at first but after I researched it and checked the Oasis report I bought it. Here is a link to the listing I bought it from.

I bought it here on SVTP

The first post has been erased and just says "SOLD". I am sure if you contact that owner he will vouch for this car. Also the owner previous to him chimed in on his post. I am sure he would give the car a thumbs up !

A low mileage Cobra that has had the factory replace the heads, drivers seat , carpet hook and a clutch is nothing to worry about IMO, that is why I bought it. At this price the car is a steal. I had to sell because of financial difficulties in my business otherwise I would still be driving it today.

I was tickled with it and I am sure the new owner will be as well.

GLWS !

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
what did you find on car fax or whatever site you used?
I know this car had a lot of work done to it but I have all the paper work documenting the the repairs. off the top of my head I can remember the car needed the the heads replaced do to a head tick and the drivers seat needed replaced. Im not trying to pull a fast one on any body I have had this car since 09' and the only thing that went wrong was I needed to replace the rear diff witch is quite a common problem on these IRS cars. I am being completely open please share what you have found.

Branded title. 7 owners. Ill email you a copy if youd like. im not trying to rough ya up. If you didnt know, thats a major nono and you may have some recourse action if the dealership didnt explain it correctly.

As a seller: you dont have disclose a small accident or paint work, if its on the carfax, its the buyers responsibilty to run carfax and know what paint work looks like. or if they ask you, tell the truth!

something like a branded title, previous major damage history ect should be explained from the very get go as not to be seen as a shady seller or anything (not saying you are by any means, just stating the facts)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread