03 Cobra in Forza Horizon 5

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
How long did it take you to black out the bumper?.. I went to try and was like man this is going to take too long and gave up lol
45min to an hour… I wanted to throw my Xbox away about half way through.

It’s a pain in the ass if you have an iq of 65 like my self and keep screwing up the stretch or height adjustment of each pixel polygon. I would stretch a blobby rounded thing that would fit a corner when I needed to lengthen it atleast every other time and lose my mojo.

I’m glad I did finish it though. If you zoom in, it’s got some sketchy corners but I can’t be bothered to fix them.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
How long did it take you to black out the bumper?.. I went to try and was like man this is going to take too long and gave up lol
I should save it all as a sticker group and put it on the store front for you guys.

I think I lost 2-3 good men of my split personality making it. The ocd guy died, the f this guy died, even the time accountant, and the conscious guys died. All that’s left is the addicted inner selfish guy now… but he’s stoked.

I’ll see if I can put it in the sticker group public store thing. They’re free to download if I do so.

Look now for “cobra” “cobra bumper” etc because I bet atleast one other person has already done so.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
turns out I only had like 25 minutes total into the game, had to play a while to even be able to get to the event. Finished one race for 3 points so gotta hurry up and play this week. I suck at this game right now, gonna turn shit down so I can just blow through it I guess

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Good luck
turns out I only had like 25 minutes total into the game, had to play a while to even be able to get to the event. Finished one race for 3 points so gotta hurry up and play this week. I suck at this game right now, gonna turn shit down so I can just blow through it I guess

If you get stuck or anyone here, lemme know by Tuesday night and I can do a group invite to pull some people through. I don’t have a headset but I can buy a Walmart one and start a party to help

The good news is the 20points isn’t too bad. Try to do the 3 championships on the lowest difficulty possible. I think you can even do them on novice where the so basically parks their cars and eat burgers.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Good luck

If you get stuck or anyone here, lemme know by Tuesday night and I can do a group invite to pull some people through. I don’t have a headset but I can buy a Walmart one and start a party to help

The good news is the 20points isn’t too bad. Try to do the 3 championships on the lowest difficulty possible. I think you can even do them on novice where the so basically parks their cars and eat burgers.
I need to do this. I have 5 points...been doing other stuff in the real world. I might play tonight and get some points.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I need to do this. I have 5 points...been doing other stuff in the real world. I might play tonight and get some points.
I blitzed it on Thursday evening and nabbed the car. I have 26 points haha. I haven’t bothered doing anything else, but I have like 500 miles on my digital 03 cobra… it’s a serious addiction…

I have like 10 real world tune setups (relatively speaking haha) from stock, stock plus, full bolt on rally tire, full bolt on drag tire, ported blower fbo drag tire 4.10’s, big blower fbo drag tire’s 3.73’s…. My setup using a voodoo 5.2 base and twins for 3350lbs 875hp pump gas, 1070hp 7.2L turbo (race gas) 1280hp 7.2L turbo (race gas), then I have b700 handling on a drag tire, b700 stock tire power build that does 200mph in b class…

I have an addiction here… a class files… once I get really comfy with the nuance I want to build some s class and awd try hard setups.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay I’ve got it available now. How do I get the 20 points?
From the pause menu to the left of the map then find the winter/dry season event. When you pick that the events to earn points are to the right.

@tt335ci03cobra when you go into the championships at least some you can’t change it. I can set my difficulty low from the main menu but the race menu says it can’t be changed and it’s on hard

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Good work DSG2003Mach1, it looks like you’ve picked up the pieces I dropped

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m getting my ass whooped in these races. I’ve got 11 points after the helmets, treasure hunt, suv photo and the first race with the little Hondas.

Probably try some of the 2 and 4 point events then fill in the rest with the daily challenge single point stuff

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’m getting my ass whooped in these races. I’ve got 11 points after the helmets, treasure hunt, suv photo and the first race with the little Hondas.

Probably try some of the 2 and 4 point events then fill in the rest with the daily challenge single point stuff
Also the monthly rival challenge is an easy 2 points because it’s just post a clean lap.

I’ll try to log on in an hour. I can try to pull some people thru the trial which gives 10 points.

The ideal would be if anyone who joins picks a very low rating car like 725 so it drops the field for the computer cars.

Anybody want me to help with that? I can stop by Walmart and pick up an Xbox headset just to make it easier

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Also the monthly rival challenge is an easy 2 points because it’s just post a clean lap.

I’ll try to log on in an hour. I can try to pull some people thru the trial which gives 10 points.

The ideal would be if anyone who joins picks a very low rating car like 725 so it drops the field for the computer cars.

Anybody want me to help with that? I can stop by Walmart and pick up an Xbox headset just to make it easier
Ya I was gonna lol at the rivals thing. I won’t be on again until tomorrow evening

LS WUT

Established Member

Yeah man I’m getting my ass kicked and it keeps having me buy cars I can’t afford since I just started haha.

3GROC

Established Member
Yeah man I’m getting my ass kicked and it keeps having me buy cars I can’t afford since I just started haha.

man I stink at this game. I just started horizon. Haven’t played any Forza in forever. I think I have 1 point and i’m not sure how I got it haha. the game froze up on me last night and I almost nuked my xbox. i’ll give it another go tonight. I try to follow some of the youtube tutorials but i’ll need a christmas miracle to win anything

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
man I stink at this game. I just started horizon. Haven’t played any Forza in forever. I think I have 1 point and i’m not sure how I got it haha. the game froze up on me last night and I almost nuked my xbox. i’ll give it another go tonight. I try to follow some of the youtube tutorials but i’ll need a christmas miracle to win anything
Granted you gotta buy the gnx but the video I linked you can do those 3 in like 20 minutes. The Honda race I just wrecked the little bastards

Users who are viewing this thread