03 Cobra replaced with 08 C6 Z06

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
" I've seen, I've seen........." whatever makes you sleep at night......and forget your link, no point even opening it, I too can search for a few seconds and find a 'deal' on any model I want.

Hey, how about those 'rare' GT500 since 2007.......gee, they're holding value real well too.

It does help me sleep. Search autotrader for yourself.

I'm not bashing, I'm praising what an excellent value corvettes are. Resale tanks which allows us to pick them up way cheaper a few years later.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

I'm not bashing, I'm praising what an excellent value corvettes are. Resale tanks which allows us to pick them up way cheaper a few years later.
There's a thread somewhere in the Roadside about the C5 Vette's going up in price, the Z06 were in the mid 20's in pretty good condition so looks like the demand is going up again. I dont see the C6 Z06 dropping in the 20's anytime soon.

Beautiful Vette O.P! THOSE RIMS!!! They make the car look soooooooo much better, LOVE THEM!! Not of fan of driving it, I hate driving my brother's LS3 but the power is insane. Don't know how much faster a stock C6 Z06 is over a full exhaust intake tune LS3, but his car keeps pulling up high like there's no tomorrow, can't imagine how the Z06 is.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking Z-06. Everything about it looks so good. And Nino, your yellow Z is gorgeous, too. I envy you both. :beer:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Beautiful Vette O.P! THOSE RIMS!!! They make the car look soooooooo much better, LOVE THEM!! Not of fan of driving it, I hate driving my brother's LS3 but the power is insane. Don't know how much faster a stock C6 Z06 is over a full exhaust intake tune LS3, but his car keeps pulling up high like there's no tomorrow, can't imagine how the Z06 is.

How much are manual LS3's with higher miles going for these days?

OP, love the car man. Your Cobra was my background on my laptop for idk how long, but your new Z is much, much sexier. I still think that the C6's are one of the nicest looking cars ever made.

NinjaBum

Established Member
How much are manual LS3's with higher miles going for these days?

OP, love the car man. Your Cobra was my background on my laptop for idk how long, but your new Z is much, much sexier. I still think that the C6's are one of the nicest looking cars ever made.

High 20's when you get into >60k miles.

Low 30's when you're under 50k. Mid 30's and slightly above for super low mile cars.

Defknotzero

Established Member

I only found 1 C6Z that was around 34k (with 70,000 miles). The rest were up in the high 30's.

Hell, my car and others like mine still fetch in the upper 20's, low 30's.

Users who are viewing this thread