03 Cobra replaced with 08 C6 Z06

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Well, I've been busy the last year as I have replaced my beloved 03 Cobra with this much better IMO 2008 Z06. It was completely stock when I got it last September, and I've pretty much finished off the visual mods other than wheels and the Carbon sideskirts and rear diffuser. The warranty runs out in a couple months so the performance mods will begin with 600 at the wheels being what I will go for. On with the pic whoring, and sorry for the giant size...

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

045cb24d-fb1f-4e8c-ad4f-e8a7ba5608ff.jpg

Blown02

Established Member
looks great! congrats and welcome to the club! these really are incredible cars..

man watchout with the splitter.. your car looks really low.. my car isnt as low as yours and I already ruined my carbonfiber splitter..

also, if your looking to do heads/cam/intake I just too off my heads so it would be a great buy for you to send off to WCCH so theres no down time.. come over to the corvetteforum if youre not already there

svtaddict

Established Member
man ive been toying with the idea of selling my cobra and stepping into what of these. i want a yellow one soooo bad.

cobrakyle95

Established Member
those pictures are making me curious... did you take these on mercer island lol.... i could be wrong but that looks like you took these by the house my friend grew up in lol.

Pete's 03

Established Member
those pictures are making me curious... did you take these on mercer island lol.... i could be wrong but that looks like you took these by the house my friend grew up in lol.

Close, Arrowhead point behind Inglewood Country Club if you know where that is. Off Juanita drive.

Pete's 03

Established Member
man ive been toying with the idea of selling my cobra and stepping into what of these. i want a yellow one soooo bad.

I would do it and not look back... Completely better car in every way, makes the cobra feel like a second rate car, but considering they are more than twice the price new that's to be expected I guess. Not as violent up to about 100 miles an hour, (but still much faster) because the power band is so much smoother. It just gets faster and faster all the way up to 7000 rpm and feels like it could go forever. It's sneaky fast, one of those cars that when you check you speed thinking you may be at 80 and you're already at 120 its a surprise.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
It looks perfect as is, I wouldn't change a thing. But, I couldn't drive a mile around here without destroying the front-end as low as you've got it sitting.

mr-proper

Established Member
looks great with the carbon fiber accent.
but i have to ask,have you been washing the car with a BROOM?? the paint looks terrible...

Users who are viewing this thread