03 Cobra Torch Red 24k miles Kentucky

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
Is it still for sale?

looking through here at whats close to where I am, thats one nice ride. Is it still for sale?

kev2369

Established Member
nice car... i've seen it out at the cruise i do believe... have one just like it...and i really wish i had went wit the hoosier drag radials now cuz they are a lottt wider than the nittos

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Exactly what I will be looking for...BUT, I need a backseat

Bump

I've got the original rear seat, in mint shape. Looks like it has never been sat in. The car can come either way, with the rear seat or delete.

Still for sale, thanks for the comments guys.

Last edited:

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
nice car... i've seen it out at the cruise i do believe... have one just like it...and i really wish i had went wit the hoosier drag radials now cuz they are a lottt wider than the nittos

I used to have Nittos on the car, and they were worthless. I'm impressed with the Hoosiers, although you need spacers an 1/8in spacer to clear the IRS subframe and of course the MM bolts. They sure look good on there though, so I'd recommend them if that is the look you are going for.

Last edited:

Lowflight

Established Member
I've got the original rear seat, in mint shape. Looks like it has never been sat in. The car can come either way, with the rear seat or delete.

Still for sale, thanks for the comments guys.

Great. I did not know how that works. I would need the set installed. I will know more about my situation this coming Monday then maybe we can talk. I am located near Memphis

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Thanks guys. Forgot to mention that this car has all the vin stickers intact on every panel on the car. I can get pics of these or anything else someone may want.

Users who are viewing this thread