03 Cobra Torch Red 24k miles Kentucky

ChickenHawk

ProMod Driver
Established Member
Man I call u like once a week trying to grt a hold of u I'll buy ur car if u will answer the phone I'm starting to think that u want everyone else to have it but me

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Just ordered a set of NGK TR7IXs. Also going to the dyno for a fresh tune. This car has all the supporting mods in place to swap a KB or Whipple on, tune it and GO..

I'll offer the buyer significant discounts on performance parts, wheels and tires for the car through my shop.

Last edited:

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
just ordered a set of ngk tr7ixs. Also going to the dyno for a fresh tune. This car has all the supporting mods in place to swap a kb or whipple on, tune it and go..

I'll offer the buyer significant discounts on performance parts, wheels and tires for the car through my shop.

ttt

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah I figured this hasn't sold yet. I'm trying to sell mine, no one wants to pay for cars that were well maintained. They all want an 03 shitbox with 70k on em and raggedy interior for 16k.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
New pics today:
Not the best but I felt like they needed an update..

Cobra1-1.jpg

Cobra2-1.jpg

Cobra3-1.jpg

CobraDriversSeat.jpg

CobraPassengersSeat.jpg

CobraInterior.jpg

PassengersSideInterior.jpg

RearSeatDelete.jpg

SYMach9184

Established Member
Car looks good. I would def take the rear seats over the delete kit. what happened to the center caps? Ill let you know what I plan on doing in a few days, holidays have everything in slo-mo lol. Thanks Mike

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I've got the SVT centercaps taken out since I've had all the wheels off to clean them. I understand the seat delete isn't for everyone. I never have anyone in the back of the car so I opted for the delete. Plus, the original rear seat looks like no one has ever even sat in it! I'm probably going to install the rear seat tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Lewis

Users who are viewing this thread